Forum rules

• Please check the disallowed games topic before posting.
  • Please check that your game you want to play isn't already created by someone else.
  • Be sure to post a clear description and set of rules in your topic, otherwise people won't know what the object of the game is nor will they know the rules. This will create confusion.
  • Please follow all rules posted by the original topic creator.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: The RSBANDB Novel - Chapter 2
PostPosted: January 26th, 2010, 8:42 am 

RS Name: Silverwiz9
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: RsbandbStaff
Once upon a time, pigeons assassinated some insane mobsters named The Fairytale. They specialized without even having specialization specializers in specialization. The pigeons poisoned the Cthulhu witch. Suddenly, Windows terminated the flying program. Eventually, Bill stole puppies from Ash and Pikachu. Apparently, Pikachu pika'd eggs.

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse James, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president, why must vegetarians lie? Cake farms gold without Chinese players from hell. Billie rides Jean down Thriller with Charizard Jackson and me. Have a "Shindig" with New York steaks. However, don't. Shane doesn't spell well. Mike does! When MSN fails to send viruses throughout babies brains, I PROTEST! Against the postal jackhammer hardhat that is soft, squishy, hard, blue, and grimy.

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: January 26th, 2010, 8:42 am 

PostPosted: January 27th, 2010, 2:50 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: FungiMonarch
Clan Name: The Hot Nuns of Taverley
Once upon a time, pigeons assassinated some insane mobsters named The Fairytale. They specialized without even having specialization specializers in specialization. The pigeons poisoned the Cthulhu witch. Suddenly, Windows terminated the flying program. Eventually, Bill stole puppies from Ash and Pikachu. Apparently, Pikachu pika'd eggs.

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse James, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president, why must vegetarians lie? Cake farms gold without Chinese players from hell. Billie rides Jean down Thriller with Charizard Jackson and me. Have a "Shindig" with New York steaks. However, don't. Shane doesn't spell well. Mike does! When MSN fails to send viruses throughout babies brains, I PROTEST! Against the postal jackhammer hardhat that is soft, squishy, hard, blue, and grimy.

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt

PostPosted: February 26th, 2010, 12:31 pm 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Arrkain
Clan Name: Overloaded XP

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my

| Combat - 138 | Total - 2695+ | Overall XP - 612m+ |
| RuneWire | My Twitter | My YouTube | My Twitch |
~17,365th to Max
51515 -> 22216
Image Image

PostPosted: February 26th, 2010, 7:24 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my thumb

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

PostPosted: March 25th, 2010, 5:09 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Status: Classic

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my thumb! Frodo

PostPosted: March 25th, 2010, 10:37 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Tank Of H3ll

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my thumb! Frodo went

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 25th, 2010, 10:37 pm 
Adamantite Member

PostPosted: March 26th, 2010, 1:09 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my thumb! Frodo went trolling

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

PostPosted: July 28th, 2010, 2:58 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: AsianTurtle
Clan Name: Asiaaaaans

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my thumb! Frodo went trolling yesterday

PostPosted: July 28th, 2010, 7:03 pm 
Dragon Member

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my thumb! Frodo went trolling yesterday, killing

PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 12:18 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Jer99

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my thumb! Frodo went trolling yesterday, killing papa

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2010, 12:34 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: AsianTurtle
Clan Name: Asiaaaaans

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my thumb! Frodo went trolling yesterday, killing papa enigmatically

PostPosted: August 8th, 2010, 4:47 am 
Mithril Member

RS Name: Gnomethorian
Clan Name: Rsbandb

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my thumb! Frodo went trolling yesterday, killing papa enigmatically quietly.

Joined Rsbandb Fourms:February 25th, 2010, 3:30 pm
Check Out The Skill Of The Month: http://www.rsbandb.com/skill-of-the-month
My RuneWire: http://runewire.com/guthixrange

PostPosted: August 8th, 2010, 10:18 am 
Dragon Member

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my thumb! Frodo went trolling yesterday, killing papa enigmatically quietly. Today

PostPosted: August 8th, 2010, 10:19 am 
Mithril Member

RS Name: Gnomethorian
Clan Name: Rsbandb

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my thumb! Frodo went trolling yesterday, killing papa enigmatically quietly. Today he

Joined Rsbandb Fourms:February 25th, 2010, 3:30 pm
Check Out The Skill Of The Month: http://www.rsbandb.com/skill-of-the-month
My RuneWire: http://runewire.com/guthixrange

PostPosted: August 8th, 2010, 2:29 pm 
Dragon Member

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my thumb! Frodo went trolling yesterday, killing papa enigmatically quietly. Today he tried