Forum rules

• Please check the disallowed games topic before posting.
  • Please check that your game you want to play isn't already created by someone else.
  • Be sure to post a clear description and set of rules in your topic, otherwise people won't know what the object of the game is nor will they know the rules. This will create confusion.
  • Please follow all rules posted by the original topic creator.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: The RSBANDB Novel - Chapter 2
PostPosted: January 17th, 2010, 10:30 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Tim2
RS Status: Retired
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
Once upon a time, pigeons assassinated some insane mobsters named The Fairytale. They specialized without even having specialization specializers in specialization. The pigeons poisoned the Cthulhu witch. Suddenly, Windows terminated the flying program. Eventually, Bill stole puppies from Ash and Pikachu. Apparently, Pikachu pika'd eggs.

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse James, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president, why must vegetarians lie? Cake farms gold without Chinese players from hell. Billie rides Jean down Thriller with Charizard Jackson and me. Have a "Shindig" with New York steaks. However, don't. Shane doesn't spell well. Mike does! When MSN fails to send viruses throughout babies brains, I PROTEST! Against the postal jackhammer hardhat that is soft, squishy, hard, blue, and grimy.

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only

/ August '15 (Fishing) \

/ Skiller of the Year Wins - 2009 | 2015 \
/ Informer Runescape Writer from 01/27/09 to 9/27/12 | 80th Dragon Member | RSBandB donator \
/Global Moderator April 1st, 2015 - April 1st, 2015\
/ 842 to 99 Dungeoneering & First RSBandBer to 99 Dungeoneering \

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: January 17th, 2010, 10:30 am 
Rsbandb Donor

PostPosted: January 17th, 2010, 5:08 pm 
Black Member

RS Name: Vultyre
RS Status: P2P
Once upon a time, pigeons assassinated some insane mobsters named The Fairytale. They specialized without even having specialization specializers. Obama

PostPosted: January 17th, 2010, 10:17 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: nevermind189
RS Status: Retired
Once upon a time, pigeons assassinated some insane mobsters named The Fairytale. They specialized without even having specialization specializers in specialization. The pigeons poisoned the Cthulhu witch. Suddenly, Windows terminated the flying program. Eventually, Bill stole puppies from Ash and Pikachu. Apparently, Pikachu pika'd eggs.

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse James, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president, why must vegetarians lie? Cake farms gold without Chinese players from hell. Billie rides Jean down Thriller with Charizard Jackson and me. Have a "Shindig" with New York steaks. However, don't. Shane doesn't spell well. Mike does! When MSN fails to send viruses throughout babies brains, I PROTEST! Against the postal jackhammer hardhat that is soft, squishy, hard, blue, and grimy.

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to

PostPosted: January 18th, 2010, 11:30 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest
nevermind189 wrote:

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

PostPosted: January 19th, 2010, 1:37 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: VettelS

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that

PostPosted: January 19th, 2010, 3:29 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: JessePinkman
Clan Name: The Cafe

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage

653rd to 120 Divination
550th to 200m Divination

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: January 19th, 2010, 3:29 pm 
Dragon Member

PostPosted: January 19th, 2010, 6:32 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered

RSBandB Member #517
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

PostPosted: January 20th, 2010, 10:44 am 
Rsbandb Donor

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with

PostPosted: January 20th, 2010, 5:02 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: JessePinkman
Clan Name: The Cafe

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage

653rd to 120 Divination
550th to 200m Divination

PostPosted: January 20th, 2010, 11:29 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell

RSBandB Member #517

PostPosted: January 21st, 2010, 3:56 am 

RS Name: King Kulla
RS Status: F2P

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2010, 4:03 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Limpin

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2010, 10:04 pm 
Steel Member

RS Name: Des_Zac
Clan Name: Sara Flrs

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene PUDDING

THE ORIGINAL DES

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2010, 2:47 am 
Rsbandb Donor

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously

PostPosted: January 24th, 2010, 4:33 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Limpin

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted