Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Insert Weird Person in RSBandB here
PostPosted: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Golden Fur
RS Status: P2P
Hey :p

I kind of stalked followed my friend Of Prayer here and this place looks pretty nice so why not? :p

I'm not that interesting myself anyways but here goes..

I'm a teenage girl who has been playing Runescape on and off (with a few hiatuses here and there) since 2006. I used to play (and sometimes still do) other video games like Legend of Zelda, the Mario series, Kirby, Animal Crossing, Pokemon and Yugioh. However, it seems like for a while now I've just been focusing my video gaming on Runescape. I know I'm not the best at video games and will never claim to be - I'm just here to have fun. As I've kind of just been enjoying myself in-game, my skills aren't really *that* high. But eh, one step at a time right?

My favourite skills are Summoning and Farming. I absolutely completely prefer skilling over combat - even before the Evolution of Combat and Runescape3, I was just never a combat-loving kind of girl. I really love minigames, and think it's really sad that most of them have now died out. I used to be a big Castle Wars lover for years (I already had enough tickets to buy a halo when it came out, if that's saying anything), but when the Completionist cape requirement for 5,000 Castle Wars games came out I quickly lost interest because of the loafers :/

Still, I'll never forget how fun it used to be, and I do pop by occasionally.

I also did like to play Soul Wars and Fist of Guthix every so often. Ohh, and Pest Control! (How can I forget the place I got from 60-70 Attack in order to wield a whip in the Olden Days?) My true love was Stealing Creations though. I have been playing Stealing Creations since it was ever released, but only began playing it almost completely full-time last year when I found out about the existence of non-combat SC. I currently have around 101k SC points, and almost all of it is from non-combat sc, asides from the few visits I make to combat sc in world 45, as I really did enjoy making tonnes of barriers to keep the pkers away haha. The only goal I have right now is to max out SC points at what I'm assuming is 200k, but eventually maybe in a thousand years a Max cape in is store for me (not a Completionist's, because ew, quests,) as I am slowly racing my friend (at a snail's pace!) Daern to maxing out. He's going to win, but just let me pretend that I've got this :p

Eh, well, I think that's it. Are you bored yet? :p Feel free to ask me anything that comes to mind if you were actually (surprisingly) not bored out of your mind haha.

Hopefully will be seeing you all around someday. I'd love to meet up with some of you at a RsBitsandBytes event one day. ^^ Feel free to pm me in-game too if you want to! Yeah. I almost always have it set to 'on' anyway. (Saying that you were from RSBandB would be really helpful though, as I get random people pming me sometimes)

~ Goldie

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm 
Bronze Member

Post subject: Re: Insert Weird Person in RSBandB here
PostPosted: August 7th, 2013, 1:37 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Shane loves people who enjoy Farming, so you'll fit in nicely here. xD Glad you guys decided to stop by, you and Of Prayer. Skilling is where it's at in my opinion. Hope you decide to stay on the forums. This really is a good community. :)

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

PostPosted: August 7th, 2013, 4:06 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: iZant
Clan Name: Apocalypse Slayers
Yes ZELDAAAAAAAA!!!!!

PostPosted: August 7th, 2013, 8:02 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Estor
RS Status: Retired
Welcome. More users is good. :D

Read the whole thing because why the hell not. Cya around :)

ImageImage

PostPosted: August 8th, 2013, 1:15 am 
Site Owner

RS Name: mike12088
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
Thanks for the nice introduction. Everyone is weird in their own way, you certainly are not the only weird one here. :P

My favourite minigame right now is fish flingers. I'm not sure why I didn't like it when it was released, but I just recently rediscovered it and the xp is great, and the people are nice.

Anyways, welcome to the community! Feel free to send me a message if you need anything.

PostPosted: August 8th, 2013, 3:49 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Bryan Tran
Clan Name: W22 Farming
101k SC points?? Wow! That's incredible!

Welcome, hope to see you around!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 8th, 2013, 3:49 pm 
Runite Member

PostPosted: August 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Uncle Dano
Clan Name: Knights of Honour
Welcome aboard and you are no more weird than the rest of us. Glad you could join us. Hope you enjoy our community. And, non-cb SC is FTW!!

Web: Uncle Dano's RS Wiki | RS Hiscores: Uncle Dano

PostPosted: August 11th, 2013, 10:47 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Bonsai99
RS Status: Retired
Uncle Dano wrote:
And, non-cb SC is FTW!!

But Dano getting 1 itemed by C5 daggers and getting pickpocketed is so much fun! (lol I kid)

Welcome to the community.