Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: Nintendo 64 Collection
PostPosted: January 19th, 2013, 1:25 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: VeggieEaterr
RS Status: Classic
So, this is my Nintendo 64 collection. I know, I have a problem. I just really like the N64, it's my favorite game system! Anyway, most of the stuff I got from going to yard sales/flea markets/goodwill every weekend over the summer.

If anyone else collects old gaming stuff I'd love to hear about it! :)

Last edited by Veggie Eater on August 14th, 2013, 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: January 19th, 2013, 1:25 am 
Runite Member

Post subject: Re: Nintendo 64 Collection
PostPosted: January 19th, 2013, 12:46 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Very jealous, but yes, that is a very nice collection. I don't collect, but I still play it. Only game system I like. No Goldeneye or Perfect Dark? Also, Pilot Wings is good. And Super Mario 64.

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

PostPosted: January 19th, 2013, 3:07 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: iZant
Clan Name: Apocalypse Slayers
ZELDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!1111

PostPosted: January 19th, 2013, 11:37 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Punisher1288
Clan Name: The Cookie Armada
We could be such good fiend if we knew each other, i was just playing 007 on N64 before i got on my laptop. Starfox still owns my heart and will forever own it.

*Member #514*
*Rsbandb Donor*

PostPosted: January 19th, 2013, 11:54 pm 
Community Ambassador

RS Name: Lord Rickles
Hello fellow retro gaming collector!

I fix up old consoles and games that I find out "in the wild" and resell them. It's more of a hobby than any sort of side business, but so long as I break even, let alone am able to fund my next project, I'm happy.

One thing I'll never understand is how those jump pak covers get lost. I have literally never had to open them more than a few times, and then right back on it goes. I see that you have a few missing from your collection as well. What kind of evil force is behind those going missing?

PostPosted: January 20th, 2013, 6:24 am 
Runite Member

Lord Rickles wrote:
One thing I'll never understand is how those jump pak covers get lost. I have literally never had to open them more than a few times, and then right back on it goes. I see that you have a few missing from your collection as well. What kind of evil force is behind those going missing?

Those jumper pack covers are the bane of my existence! I'm assuming they get lost because the cheaper off brand expansion packs were larger and made it so you had to permanently take off the cover to use it. (The expansion pack in my green N64 is an example)

I can't stand that I'm missing those covers! But whenever I look them up on ebay I can only find people selling them for around 20 dollars. I just can't justify spending 20 dollars on the expansion cover when I paid 5 dollars for the entire system at a flea market. If you ever find any and want to sell them for a reasonable amount, let me know!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: January 20th, 2013, 6:24 am 
Runite Member

PostPosted: January 20th, 2013, 9:47 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Kyle wrote:
We could be such good fiend if we knew each other, i was just playing 007 on N64 before i got on my laptop. Starfox still owns my heart and will forever own it.

You'd love my brother. xD That's all he ever wants to play on the 64. I'm okay at it. The one advantage I have over him is that I can medal on Sector Z. He always has a hard time with it.

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

PostPosted: January 21st, 2013, 5:05 am 
Community Ambassador

Veggie Eater wrote:
I can't stand that I'm missing those covers! But whenever I look them up on ebay I can only find people selling them for around 20 dollars. I just can't justify spending 20 dollars on the expansion cover when I paid 5 dollars for the entire system at a flea market. If you ever find any and want to sell them for a reasonable amount, let me know!

I'll keep an eye out for them for you whenever I go out into the wild!

PostPosted: January 31st, 2013, 5:39 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Jade Gizmo
Clan Name: Pawscape
Very nice! That..is awesome! Very colorful 8)
Does it all work?
You collect for the looks or do you actually still play them?

I use to collect Dreamcast stuff so I know what retro collecting is like, but don't have any of that anymore, still collect just not gaming stuff.
Wonder how much you could get for them on Ebay as a whole bundle, but why would you want to sell, just money is always on my brain.

PostPosted: February 1st, 2013, 12:47 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Natchitoches
I'll get a picture of my NES, Atari 2600, Dreamcast, Sega Genesis, and Sega Saturn up for you to see! I'm pretty glad to that they all still work. I love playing Duck Hunt with the blaster on my NES :)

Favorite games with these are Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros for NES, Pitfall and Pac-Man for Atari 2600, Sonic Adventures for Dreamcast, Sonic the Hedgehog for Genesis, and Nights Into Dreams for Saturn. I'm planning on picking up a SNES soon.

In regards to N64, I have the Hey You, Pikachu! Edition. I love Pokemon so having a N64 that would light up Pikachu's cheeks definitely led to a wonderful childhood.

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2013, 12:14 am 
Runite Member

Everything in my collection works and I play them! I play N64 with my friends a lot as well. Haha I always get annoyed when we play Mario Party during the mini games that make you quickly roll the joystick around the entire time. It wears out the joystick and renders the controller useless after awhile! But then I remember hey, I bought these to play not to look at them, and I forget about it. Plus, I can always buy a replacement joystick.

King Samz, I'm so jealous of your pikachu edition N64! I want one so badly but I'm really cheap so I'll wait till I find a good deal. I never pay top dollar for anything. The green N64 I got for $5, the purple $10, the red $20 and the blue one I got as a gift. Same thing with the controllers, I usually won't pay more than $10 dollars on a controller, however I've paid $15 for a few. So taking into consideration how much N64 stuff I have, you can imagine how many yard sales, flea markets, and good wills I've gone to. Plus I hunt a lot on ebay for good deals. However, I think I've only bought about 3 or 4 controllers off ebay because everything is usually pretty pricey.

And I'd love to see your collection as well! (But you should totally give me your pikachu N64) :D

PostPosted: July 15th, 2013, 7:05 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Jade Gizmo
Clan Name: Pawscape
Actually kind of funny, since I have an eBay account , my older brother has recently found his N64 stuff and has asked me to sell it for him.
System, 3 remotes, 18 games.
Including a game that is somewhat desirable in the 64 community. *Cronker's Bad Fur Day*
Which I see you don't have. :mrgreen:
They sell alone for $35-$50+ each.

PostPosted: July 15th, 2013, 9:42 pm 
Community Ambassador

I would love to get my hands on Conker's...

PostPosted: July 16th, 2013, 8:41 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Estor
RS Status: Retired
Duke Juker wrote:
No Goldeneye or Perfect Dark?

Was going to say that...

ImageImage