Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: I seriously hate people
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2012, 4:12 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Skype Jay
RS Status: F2P
What do you mean she wasn't doing a good job? I assume her jobs primary concern would be safety of the kids. Maybe to intervene in bullying. I don't think it's her job to make sure no one is bullying her lol

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2012, 4:12 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2012, 4:22 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Jade Gizmo
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Pawscape
Was kinda my point there. What the hell was she moderating..? Can't help yourself , then you can't help others.
Was her sole task was to draw the bullies attention away from the small kids towards herself.

Doubtful.

What I'm saying is she went through nothing.. that is deserving this kind of attention she's getting.
It's nothing new, why is this case special?

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2012, 4:26 pm 
BANNED

RS Name: firering401
Sunset Fish wrote:
Ok..so she wasn't doing a good job at her.. "job" but is getting 500k for a holiday.
Hell I was bullied like this daily on the bus (before stopped riding all together) spat on.
Where's my money?

I can see why she didn't do anything, neither did I but then she's clearly not fit for the job now is she? Kids are becoming more assholes these days. Have even made me a worse person because of this.

Life sucks for most people. She doesn't deserve special treatment.

No offense but that was probably the douchiest thing I have heard in the past week

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2012, 4:32 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Skype Jay
Because it went viral? Are any of the videos that go popular one of a kind? Not really..

But I still don't get what you mean. She's not a moderator. She's not there to make sure your kids behave, she's there to make sure no one hurts each other, no one's bullying each other. Oh no they're picking on you and you do nothing. Why does it matter lmao. She didn't try to stop it from her self, I don't think it's fair to say that she can't. Don't tell people they can't do something if you've observed them not trying.
If people don't get off the bus hurt or hating themselves, you've done your job.

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2012, 7:28 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Unbirthday
If you search "bus monitor job description" in Google, you'll find some pdf files that list, what potentially could be, the requirements that Karen met to be a bus monitor. Using this knowledge, I can side with the above party saying she did do her job. Opinions are nice, facts are nicer.

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2012, 6:57 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Jade Gizmo
Clan Name: Pawscape

Ok, so half of you say she was in fact a bus monitor (which I've read for myself) and other half saying that's not her job.
Not even really the point, we're clearly all pass that.

but making me out to be a bigger monster then I truly think I am. In fact I never said I didn't feel bad for her. I'm not made of stone.
What happened was *******, it's a horrible thing from horrible people that it shouldn't be out there happening period, people are *****.
That's the problem, just being a realest.

(bit late of response, but busy)

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2012, 6:57 am 
Rsbandb Donor

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2012, 12:42 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Sunset makes a good point. It's not like she'ss the only individual in the world that something bad happened to. Yes, it wasn't a good thing that happened, but it discounts the fact that things like that happen every day that never get noticed or taken care of the way this case is being taken care of. I don't see people rushing to give just $1,000 or even $100 to a kid who was bullied on the playground. The only difference between what happened to her and what happens to someone else is that it was recorded and put online. It's like what happened to Rodney King. If someone had not caught those policemen beating the crap out of him on film, who knows if there ever would have been a trial at all.

Yes, it's great that people are showing support for the gal, but it's only one case out of thousands of others that aren't being dealt with. Not to go too far off on a tangent, but it's similar to the whole KONY 2012 campaign. You bring all this attention to something now when it's been going on for a long in many places. What makes this instance any different? It's just more media attention. If it requires media attention to fix or notice something, that's a really sad thing.

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

PostPosted: July 9th, 2012, 6:33 am 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Uncle Dano
Clan Name: Knights of Honour
Warren wrote:
I BLAME THE PARENTS

Couldn't agree with you more, Warren. I seriously could not watch more than 60 seconds of that video before I had to turn it off. I'm not going to go off on a rant, because if you really wanted to know what I thought of those kids, I myself would get banned from this forum for the use of so many expletives, it wouldn't even be funny.

It's actually very difficult right now to maintain my composure to respond to this post. I feel so much emotion (sadness, disappointment, disgust...).

Truly is a sad day when people think that this type of behaviour is in anyway o.k. What kind of homes are these kids being raised in? It is indeed the complete fault of the parents. That video will forever portray them in the worst light... to future employers, to future spouses, etc.

I hope that this isn't too nasty to say, but how stupid are these kids? Wow.... just, WOW! :shock:

Web: Uncle Dano's RS Wiki | RS Hiscores: Uncle Dano

PostPosted: July 9th, 2012, 7:22 am 
Cleverly Disguised Spammer

RS Name: Piratesock
Clan Name: The Mushroom Pirate Federation
I think it's global. Well at least in the western rich countries. Just spoilt little twats.

I was in London Saturday (thank you world for giving us the olympics it is **** busy down there. It's ALREADY like the busiest city in Europe.) got on a train to go home and a bunch of teenagers jumped in my carrage.

One of them had a belt around his neck and when asked why he replied "cause i'm boss" no mate you're a pillock. I had to bite my tongue cause i wanted to tell him to tighten it. Then one of them couldn't spell ****. She said it nice and loud for everyone to hear and spelt it SIHT. The pathetic thing is shes going to be breeding in a year or two. Another was bragging about how he made £3 off two cigarettes. Woopey.

Massive urge to turn around and tell the bunch of them to **** top themselves. Bunch of brain dead useless morons destined to spend their lives just sponging off society. OH and another one kept pronouncing "Rochester" as "Rochesdah" which ***** me off. It's not like theres a HUGE generation gap I've got about 6 years on them but the way they act and the way i acted then are completely different. **** freedom it's very overrated. I want regulations and laws and restrictions. Moving to china.

PostPosted: July 9th, 2012, 7:42 am 
Mithril Member

RS Name: Hic142
Clan Name: Castaways
Moving to China sounds like a good idea...

But yea I agree with you.

-> https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2077746 <-

PostPosted: July 9th, 2012, 1:08 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Estor
RS Status: Retired
Some kids are just assholes, I don't know anybody who does this stuff. I hate it when we have school presentations telling you not to bully people with disabilities or something. If you bully someone because they're disabled or something like that you're just a low-life ******* like the kids in this video. That's just so stupid that some kids have that little respect. I think this woman deserves a vacation maybe but not $500,000. Just remember the money was donations from normal people, not coming out of taxes (don't ask why it would, but it would suck ***, that's my point).

ImageImage

PostPosted: July 9th, 2012, 5:25 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Bonsai99
RS Status: Retired
CreepyPirate wrote:
One of them had a belt around his neck and when asked why he replied "cause i'm boss" no mate you're a pillock. I had to bite my tongue cause i wanted to tell him to tighten it.

Hehe, that one made me laugh

CreepyPirate wrote:
Bunch of brain dead useless morons

Unfortunately so are a lot of people nowadays

PostPosted: July 16th, 2012, 2:31 am 
Steel Member

RS Name: Exort
Clan Name: Ka Pai
This video makes me mad. If I saw this happening I would punch these kids in the face and break their camera. What is wrong with these kids!?!?!!

Uncle Dano wrote:
Warren wrote:
I BLAME THE PARENTS

Couldn't agree with you more, Warren. I seriously could not watch more than 60 seconds of that video before I had to turn it off. I'm not going to go off on a rant, because if you really wanted to know what I thought of those kids, I myself would get banned from this forum for the use of so many expletives, it wouldn't even be funny.

It's actually very difficult right now to maintain my composure to respond to this post. I feel so much emotion (sadness, disappointment, disgust...).

Truly is a sad day when people think that this type of behaviour is in anyway o.k. What kind of homes are these kids being raised in? It is indeed the complete fault of the parents. That video will forever portray them in the worst light... to future employers, to future spouses, etc.

I hope that this isn't too nasty to say, but how stupid are these kids? Wow.... just, WOW! :shock:

Last edited by Pfkninenines on July 16th, 2012, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merged posts