Forum rules

• Please check the disallowed games topic before posting.
  • Please check that your game you want to play isn't already created by someone else.
  • Be sure to post a clear description and set of rules in your topic, otherwise people won't know what the object of the game is nor will they know the rules. This will create confusion.
  • Please follow all rules posted by the original topic creator.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: The RSBANDB Novel - Chapter 2
PostPosted: June 28th, 2009, 6:20 pm 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Arrkain
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Overloaded XP
Once upon a time, pigeons assassinated some insane mobsters named The Fairytale. They specialized without even having specialization specializers in specialization. The pigeons poisoned the Cthulhu witch. Suddenly, Windows terminated the flying program. Eventually, Bill stole puppies from Ash and Pikachu. Apparently, Pickahu pika'd eggs.

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates

| Combat - 138 | Total - 2695+ | Overall XP - 612m+ |
| RuneWire | My Twitter | My YouTube | My Twitch |
~17,365th to Max
51515 -> 22216
Image Image

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 28th, 2009, 6:20 pm 
Chat Moderator

PostPosted: June 28th, 2009, 6:27 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Unbirthday
Once upon a time, pigeons assassinated some insane mobsters named The Fairytale. They specialized without even having specialization specializers in specialization. The pigeons poisoned the Cthulhu witch. Suddenly, Windows terminated the flying program. Eventually, Bill stole puppies from Ash and Pikachu. Apparently, Pickahu pika'd eggs.

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse

PostPosted: June 28th, 2009, 6:29 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: mulletspic

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse james

PostPosted: June 30th, 2009, 6:43 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Tank Of H3ll

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse james, Chuck Norris

PostPosted: June 30th, 2009, 10:15 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: FungiMonarch
Clan Name: The Hot Nuns of Taverley

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse james, Chuck Norris, and Bob.

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2009, 5:43 pm 
Chat Moderator

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse james, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear

~17,365th to Max
51515 -> 22216
Image Image

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2009, 5:43 pm 
Chat Moderator

PostPosted: July 4th, 2009, 2:05 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Tank Of H3ll

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse james, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president,

PostPosted: July 4th, 2009, 2:25 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Marking22

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse james, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president,why

PostPosted: July 4th, 2009, 12:50 pm 
Chat Moderator

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse James, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president, why must

~17,365th to Max
51515 -> 22216
Image Image

PostPosted: July 4th, 2009, 12:56 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: FungiMonarch
Clan Name: The Hot Nuns of Taverley

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse James, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president, why must vegetarians

PostPosted: July 4th, 2009, 1:39 pm 
Chat Moderator

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse James, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president, why must vegetarians lie?

~17,365th to Max
51515 -> 22216
Image Image

PostPosted: July 4th, 2009, 2:29 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Ryno nub
Once upon a time, pigeons assassinated some insane mobsters named The Fairytale. They specialized without even having specialization specializers in specialization. The pigeons poisoned the Cthulhu witch. Suddenly, Windows terminated the flying program. Eventually, Bill stole puppies from Ash and Pikachu. Apparently, Pikachu pika'd eggs.

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse James, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president, why must vegetarians lie? Cake

PostPosted: July 4th, 2009, 4:16 pm 

RS Name: King Kulla
RS Status: F2P
Once upon a time, pigeons assassinated some insane mobsters named The Fairytale. They specialized without even having specialization specializers in specialization. The pigeons poisoned the Cthulhu witch. Suddenly, Windows terminated the flying program. Eventually, Bill stole puppies from Ash and Pikachu. Apparently, Pikachu pika'd eggs.

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse James, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president, why must vegetarians lie? Cake farms

PostPosted: July 4th, 2009, 11:02 pm 
Chat Moderator

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse James, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president, why must vegetarians lie? Cake farms gold

~17,365th to Max
51515 -> 22216
Image Image

PostPosted: July 6th, 2009, 6:12 am 
Steel Member

RS Name: Sammie 123

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse James, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president, why must vegetarians lie? Cake farms gold without