Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Prepare to DIE tomorrow
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2012, 10:06 am 
Cleverly Disguised Spammer

RS Name: Piratesock
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: The Mushroom Pirate Federation

That video actually **** scares me cause i know those bosses are going to get me. Anywho dark souls hits the PC tomorrow. I'm told it's a lovely console port so if you're against good games and smell of elitist you'll hate it. If you can afford a controller and don't mind using GFWL you'll love it. Well i don't know if you will love it actually...depends if you're a big girl or not.

Having played through the start of it 3 times on the xbox (THANKS A LOT ******* SAVE FILES) i can give helpful advice to anyone whos yet to play this but is planning on buying it:

Anything that happens to be moving is going to kill you. From a crappy skeleton to a giant dragon. It'll **** kill you. KILL IT FIRST. STAB STAB. Also do not get poisoned. It's not like in normal games it'll **** kill you. Also do not get cursed. I'm serious on that one. Cursed means cursed. If you get cursed you'll get **** killed. A lot.

Original trailer just cause it's **** awesome.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2012, 10:06 am 

Post subject: Re: Prepare to DIE tomorrow
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2012, 3:19 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Kangas Khan
Clan Name: MaSoRs
Wowww. :D

edit: For some reason I thought I was in the sandbox. Obligatory edit to enhance reply to normal standards follows;

I need to find the second half of my xbox 360 controller (y'know, the usb port) if I get this game. Hmm... time to rummage through the attic. It's prolly up there.

PostPosted: August 29th, 2012, 4:58 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Xbladez
supposedly it's additional content is coming to the older console versions later on, though I've yet to see an exact date for them to be added as DLC.

So i'll just wait for that instead of trying to learn the PC comtrols and just stick to my PS3 version for now.

PostPosted: August 30th, 2012, 3:23 am 

RS Name: Piratesock
Clan Name: The Mushroom Pirate Federation
Xbladez wrote:
supposedly it's additional content is coming to the older console versions later on, though I've yet to see an exact date for them to be added as DLC.

So i'll just wait for that instead of trying to learn the PC comtrols and just stick to my PS3 version for now.

It is. It'll cost you extra obviously. I'd have prefered to have it on console but the framerate and the corrupted save files stopped me from playing.