Level 43 Crafting
Level 41 Mining
Level 45 Strength

Items needed
15 oak planks
1 rune pickaxe
Water spells
Ranged weapon (c'bow works the best)

Speak to any of the 3 people infront of the tunnel. They tell you someone collapsed some tunnels while digging for food.

You agree to fix the tunnels.

The three TzHaar's tell you to speak to TzHaar-Ket-Grol. You can find him directly south of the tunnel.

Tell him you agreed to fix the tunnels and kill the beast inside. He will then give you a piece of stone telling you what you need.

He tells you what you need before entering but will not translate it from the TzHaar language. Head down to the library to see if someone can help you with it.

Go to the library marked on the map and speak to TzHaar-Mej-Lor.

He tells you the book you need is in the JalYt section.

After a long and confusing talk with the him about ashes he'll tell you to talk to Reldo in Varrock.

Speak to Reldo and search one of the bookcases for the TzHaar Tourist Guide.

You'll find out how to translate numbers by the note and words using the book.

Head back to TzHaar-Ket-Grol and he'll ask you what you need. Tell him you need a pickaxe, oak planks, and some stone. He'll accept you answer and tell you to head to the mine which is north.

Once you're in the mine talk to TzHaar-Hur-Brekt, he'll teach you how to mine obsidian stones at a price...

He asks you to convince the other miners to be in his play because theatre is awesome.

He says we need to fix the plot.
Code:
TzHaar Hur Klag is the victim who is assaulted in his home
TzHaar-Mej-Kol is aware of the situation
TzHaar Xil-Mor is the criminal

Then the ending is the criminal's plans are foiled. One TzHaar is not happy about this so ask him how you can make it better and suggest that they are sometimes foiled instead of always.

It's time to give the miners a role. Do these in the following order for best results

Code:
TzHaar-Hur is assaulted in his home. Modify it and agree with him.
TzHaar-Ket-Jok is JalYt-Jenny. Modify it to making him a strong TzHaar but he does not kill the criminal.
TzHaar-Xil is the criminal. Do not modify it.
TzHaar-Mej is robbed. Modify it to make him trick the criminal.

After that you will be taught to mine.

Mine some obsidian walls to get 9-15 stone slabs. Leave the mine and talk to TzHaar-Hur-Frok to get the planks cured. He's at the tunnel entrance

Repairing the tunnels..

If the tunnel is cramped only repair with pillars if there's a lot of damage. otherwise use planks

Open spaces use planks if light damage, pillars if a lot.

Fix everything in the first cave and then mine through to the second. You must use Magic but water is recommended (ty lance)to kill the fire monster in the second cave.

Fix everything in there and I suggest stocking up on food and pillars (also bring your ranged weapon)

Kill the monsters in this cave and fix everything. Then continue to the next one.

You should see some ore rocks and 2 caves. Mine through the one on the left and go bank. Grab a rune pickaxe, some food, armour, and a prayer potion if you think you need it.

Kill him and he'll drop 1k tokkul. Return to the three Tzhaar's and...

*If you find anything wrong with this guide please PM me about it. I was about to pull my hair out doing this quest :oops:

Last edited by Connor on May 13th, 2008, 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: May 13th, 2008, 4:30 pm 
BANNED

Post subject: Re: Toktz-Ket-Dill
PostPosted: May 13th, 2008, 6:32 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: LEWentworth
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: SCCM friends
You do not need to use water spells on the fire guys. I got him down with air spells just fine Just use magic on the fire monsters. THough water is probably reccomended.

Note:I did PM just placing it here so people know.

PostPosted: May 14th, 2008, 7:21 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Southrend
RS Status: Classic
You might want to add that you need an hammer and a chisel to craft pillars from the stone slabs.

You should have also mentioned that you need a pickaxe to kill the monster. First stab it untill the armor breaks down and then use the crush style to kill it.

Proud RSB&B Member #570 since 12/27/04
Proud RSB&B Mod since 7/24/05

PostPosted: May 15th, 2008, 5:24 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: setarepo
RS Status: F2P
If you use protect melee, the Dill causes cave-ins that can hit up to 20. Just wanted to make sure people were warned.

PostPosted: May 29th, 2008, 3:30 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Tim2
RS Status: Retired
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
You need to add what the plot we need to start with you just start with what to tell the people. You could also add for each plot, how doesn't like the plot.

/ August '15 (Fishing) \

/ Skiller of the Year Wins - 2009 | 2015 \
/ Informer Runescape Writer from 01/27/09 to 9/27/12 | 80th Dragon Member | RSBandB donator \
/Global Moderator April 1st, 2015 - April 1st, 2015\
/ 842 to 99 Dungeoneering & First RSBandBer to 99 Dungeoneering \