Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 295
PostPosted: February 7th, 2011, 4:45 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
Everything is back to normal this week, as in Chief and myself will be here.

Please read the FAQ if you already haven't. Audio questions are back this week so email them to questions@rsbandb.com or phone them in to 571-572-2632 (571-57-BandB).

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 7th, 2011, 4:45 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 295
PostPosted: February 7th, 2011, 5:27 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Ice Blk Drgn
RS Status: F2P
Clan Name: MaSoRs
Hi guys ^_^

Have either of you ever physically assaulted or been physically assaulted by another person?

Happy weekend, Ice. :)

Last edited by Ice on February 9th, 2011, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: February 7th, 2011, 5:35 pm 
Steel Member

RS Name: Twingaze
Clan Name: Knights of Honour
Dear hosts,

I have only one question this week:

I need to make money fast (preferably between 3 and 7 mil) Do you have any suggestions?
Non-combat related and no farming please

Thanks!
Fastwesley

PostPosted: February 7th, 2011, 7:45 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: RRman Nz
Hey Guys, First off thank to Snake for the New Zealand Views and Opinions. If you Don't mind answering what part of the county are you in, i'm in Wellington.

So Just 2 Simple Questions.

1. Mainly for snake this one, but do you lag in world 12, which is the new Zealand server. Because when i log on to this server i do lag more than most other servers even tho it easily has lowest ping.

2. I am hunting Horned Graahks for the Furs, and selling the perfect furs (20k each sometimes!). Just wondering does a higher hunter level mean you get less tatty furs?

Thanks for the show guys
PEACE OUT

PostPosted: February 7th, 2011, 8:32 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Nightgunner5
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
Dear Chief   Snake,

Why don't you use some of the competition signature images to make stat signatures?

Was that even a question?

Love,
Ben

Shane wrote:
Just be sure to let me know if they're male or female, sometimes it can be hard to tell :P

PostPosted: February 8th, 2011, 9:08 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: iZant
Clan Name: Apocalypse Slayers
Hi Shane and Chieffy!

1) What browser do you recommend for playing Runescape? I am currently using the windows client from the download page on runescape.com and I have noticed that I frequently get the "Loading Please Wait" message. I have asked a few friends who use an actual browesr to play Runescape and they said that they almost never get "Loading Please Wait"

2) What are your favorite minigames (A.K.A. Activities) in Runescape. My personal favorites are Stealing Creation and Fight Pits. Note: Dungeoneering does not count.

3) I have noticed lately that while playing Runescape, my laptop seems to get fairly hot, even after I took it to the repair shop to get the fan cleaned. The laptop is an HP Pavillion DM3 1030us. Do you have any tips on how to reduce this heat.

Great job with the live show last week, I greatly enjoyed listening to it. Also I had a blast at boss takedown....event though I teleported with 34 Life Points. Keep up the good show :)

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 8th, 2011, 9:08 am 
Rsbandb Donor

PostPosted: February 8th, 2011, 10:15 am 
Iron Member

RS Name: Peler
Dear the illusive, speckled chief snake and the magestic, striped Shane,

I am currently working towards building a good skiller pure. I am currently very near to 99 woodcutting as you both probably know (through pms), but I'm going to focus on 99 fishing next because it would be very profitable.

So, what is a good way to 99 fishing with at least 20m profit. I am currently at level 12 and unfortunately I have not completed Shilo Village. My pure is also P2P.

Thanks for your help and thanks for keeping my ears company every week,

from Peter

PostPosted: February 8th, 2011, 2:44 pm 
Runite Member

Location: In an underground lair, helping the monkies plan their overthrow of humans. us
RS Name: Regnenth
RS Status: F2P
Clan Name: Bloody Ravens
Hey Shane and Chief Snake,

Have either of you heard of the "hot sauce mom"? Long story short a mom made her child eat hot sauce as a punishment. What are your thoughts on this, are people blowing it out of proportion or was she wrong? Link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110131/lf_ ... and_her_in_hot_water

Also, what is the funniest name you've seen or heard in both Runescape, and real life?

Keep up the awesome show

There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day

PostPosted: February 9th, 2011, 7:06 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Biscuit
Dear Shane & Chief__Snake

I'm back from my question asking hiatus and this week I have three questions for you this week.

First question is: Shane & Chief I know you've been hacked before and I was wondering, if you were hacked due to having weak passwords or where you key-logged? I was hacked 3 years ago because someone offered me free membership and so I gave this guy my password (i considered us friends at the time). Now when I look back on it I think about how stupid it was for me to do that.

Second question is mainly for Shane but if you can answer this too Chief it would be appreciated. Anyways here goes: When making a forum where does one start? I'm not really familiar with how it works and I was wondering do you design everything using codes or do you use some sort of template.

Third and last question is I've started working mainly on my secondary account "Je k i" and was wondering how to farm efficiently? I don't really have a budget but since I've started farming it seems that my xp is going up slowly. I want the fastest xp and I am currently 26 farming on that account.

Thanks & Sorry for my long questions
Keep up the great work,
Jeki

PostPosted: February 10th, 2011, 5:15 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Magnegnagan
Dear Shane the Innocent and Bradly the Great,

What are your outlooks for Science, Technology and Medicine for the next 5, 10 and 20 years?
Also, what do you think about this?
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/keple ... er_data_release.html (sorry this was the best one i could find)

Keep up the awesome show =D> , Magnegnagan

EDIT: a video if you'd rather: http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/videogal ... 71&media_id=58885371

Last edited by Magnegnagan on February 10th, 2011, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: February 10th, 2011, 8:06 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: DaSoothsayer
Well since I failed greatly at phoning in my question, sorry by the way, here it is.

Dear Shane and Cheif Snake,
DaSoothsayer here and I've got a tech question for you. I've owned a Dell for just over a year and it's gone through 3 different hardware failures. I'm ready for something that is not headed to the grave before I even get it. So i'm curious as to what other computer companies you would recommend. Keep in mind that it'll mainly be used for just internet browsing and gaming, well mainly RuneScape.
Thanks for your help,
DaSoothsayer