Forum rules

• Post lots of detail. Things that should be posted include: time (UTC based is best), date, place, world, and most importantly, what will be happening.
  • Send a PM to Mike or Shane if you would like your event to be added to the forums upcoming events notification.
  • All events must be posted 48 hours (2 days) in advance.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Coming?
yes 31%  31%  [ 10 ]
yes 31%  31%  [ 10 ]
no 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
no 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
maybe 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
maybe 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
Total votes: 32
 Post subject: Re: xXturtXx's Drop Party
PostPosted: March 16th, 2011, 10:00 pm 
Runite Member

RS Status: Classic
YakHunta wrote:
Ranging God wrote:
Nice drop party. I almost got claws!

Oh yeah, I got a glimpse of them :P. Congrats to Tim! Thanks again for the Dragon Pickaxe, I can call myself a true skiller now! Hope everyone had fun, though I do have a suggestion if you hold another in the future, Turt- remind everyone that there's no telegrabbing beforehand, since it created so much tension. Other than that, =D> for being so generous and putting on such a fantastic show!

Yup I got so caught up in the excitement beforehand I didn't remember to tell everyone no telegrabbing. Seems like everyone was pretty pick on the pick up so I don't believe anyone that telegrabbed got the drops so that's sorta good. (sorry gnome but everyone knows that's not in the spirit of drop parties)

I probably won't be having another but I'll definitely use this party as a learning experience. Hope everyone had fun again even if you didn't get drops =) didn't mean for this to change anyone's bank really but just really to be a gift more like.

As for the topic: I guess mods can now wrap this up =)

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 16th, 2011, 10:00 pm 
Runite Member

Post subject: Re: xXturtXx's Drop Party
PostPosted: March 17th, 2011, 6:03 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: iZant
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Apocalypse Slayers
I got a staff of light =)