As you may or may not know our birthday is August 6th. On August 6th, 2004 Mike and I officially launched RSBandB. To celebrate that, as usual, the Events Crew is running the festivities. We have a great selection of events for you, be sure to check the individual topics for specialized information.
- RSBandB Photo (ongoing) - A photo taking competition on RuneScape. Images are posted to RuneWire and then judged by the Events Crew.
- Boss Takedown (Tuesday, July 27) - Boss slaying, the boss monster chosen by you, the community.
- Fishing Trawler (Wednesday, July 28) - A trip to the old classic, the Fishing Trawler. Don't forget your bailing buckets and Swamp Paste.
- Hot Potato (Friday, July 30) - RSBandB's version of tag and musical chairs to a degree.
- Scavenger Hunt (Tuesday, August 3) - A redo of RSBandB's classic scavenger hunt event, this time all over Gielenor.
- Wilderness Takeover (Wednesday August 4) - A Revenant hunt throughout the wilderness in Free-to-Play.
- The Amazing Rune Race (August 6, August 7) - A miniaturized version of RSBandB's Amazing Rune Race. Tasks will take place in the cities described in the topic.
- Site Owner Wars (Saturday, August 7) - A battle between Mike and Shane. Teams will be formed at the event.
- Star Hunting (Saturday, August 7, after Site Owner Wars) - A hangout that will result in mining experience for all.
- TF2 Party Mode (Monday, August 9) - Come hang out in the RSBandB Team Fortress 2 server. We'll have party mode on, good times for all.
Of course be sure to check each of these topics for detailed information.
From this point forward we'll be promoting community hosted events that are posted within the specifications of the Events forum. This means that if you post an event with a clear location, clear start time, and it is posted earlier than 48 hours to the event we will add the event to our event rotator. To have your event added please pm Mike
. Also, if you manage to successfully execute your event we will issue you a competition winner rank for the month following your event.
Hope to see you all there.