Post subject: What Constitutes March?
PostPosted: April 1st, 2010, 7:36 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
This past month Jagex brought us a good variety of updates. The first of these was the new activity entitled Shattered Heart. Along with this update came the Runescape Lobby. The Runescape population was also shocked when Jagex renamed the Hitpoints skill to Constitution. This month also brought Jagex's first Bonus XP Weekend, we also have some economic tips regarding BXPW. There are also a few tips to be found here on how to recover after PvP losses. It's always good to be refreshed, take a read through this article and see if you can gain a new perspective on Runescape.

You can also check out our Music articles for a unique perspective on all things music, this month two concerts are profiled.

This month Riceay won the Summoning Skill of The Month with roughly 5.4 million experience gained. The graphs for March are certainly one of the most interesting I have seen. Anyways, here's your trophy:

Congratulations!

The Killer has also received the competition winner rank for winning the Tirannwn Hide and Seek event.

We are also looking for two new gaming writers. In order to be successful with this position you must be punctual, enjoy writing, and enjoy gaming. We want you to write a 500-1000 word article about your favourite game. Please be sure to include its redeeming qualities, what's fun about it, and why people should buy the game. Please include a list of the game consoles that you own, including, but not limited to Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DSi, PSP, iPhone/iTouch, etc... Among other information please include what types of games you play, how many games you buy per year, real life name, forum name, location (country/timezone), age, windows live messenger address, and past writing experience.

Please email applications to shane@rsbandb.com with the subject: Informer Gaming Application. Applications close at 12am RSBandB Time/UTC-6 on April 15, 2010.

Thanks and see you next month!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: April 1st, 2010, 7:36 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: What Constitutes March?
PostPosted: April 1st, 2010, 7:51 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Parselmouth
Clan Name: DGS
I think this would be pretty fun to do. The only problem is that I play very few games, so I wouldn't have that much to write about as months went on. Although, I do think I could write about other gaming news as time went on as long as that was ok, if I enter I would still do a game as requested though.

RSN: Parselmouth | Jaysawn on ********

PostPosted: April 1st, 2010, 10:10 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Sevith
Clan Name: RSBandB of course!
I guess I'll go once again. I mean, all I do is play games all day so thats good for something I guess :)

Edit: Oh, can the favorite game article be in a review form of sorts?

Marty O' Donnell says Howdy :)!

PostPosted: April 1st, 2010, 10:17 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
Whatever you think will work best as long as: Please be sure to include its redeeming qualities, what's fun about it, and why people should buy the game.

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2010, 12:10 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Tim2
RS Status: Retired
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
Forgot to mention my article Shane. :P Second time I've been not counted for. XD Can't wait to see what you guys want us to write about (as Shane didn't post a link to the Survey).

/ August '15 (Fishing) \

/ Skiller of the Year Wins - 2009 | 2015 \
/ Informer Runescape Writer from 01/27/09 to 9/27/12 | 80th Dragon Member | RSBandB donator \
/Global Moderator April 1st, 2015 - April 1st, 2015\
/ 842 to 99 Dungeoneering & First RSBandBer to 99 Dungeoneering \