Post subject: My Guide to "Make Your Own Pk'er!"
PostPosted: December 13th, 2006, 6:11 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Azek
RS Status: P2P
Hello, here I will be posting on how to make a "pure" "Hybrid" and "main Pker"

:arrow: First Step - Ok, First you need to think up a cool name. I know this may sound dumb, but you will enjoy letting people know ou are not a noob.
:arrow: Second Step - Now, what kinda of PK'er do you wanna be?
We have 3 different kinds that I know about.
1 - Pure File - This file stay's to one Combat state. ( 2 in case of melee,3 sometimes prayer ) So exp. A Pure Range would ONLY get up range, same wiht mage. Meleer would have fairly high attack ( 60-85 is good ) and very high str ( 90-99 ) with having NO DEF and Sometimes prayer (basically you decide on this one)
2 - Hybrid - These pker use all the combat stats as a whole. The get about 60-70 attack, 70+range 85+magic (or 94 for ancients) to use all the skills best capablity except they have no def, and sometimes no prayer.
3 - Main Pk'er - These files are used to do everything on RS and PK. The stats are basically what you want to pk with. with melee it is VERY contiversal what is good, so here is my opinion. 80 def 90 str 99 attack. I feel since you have the adavatage of def, hitting accurate is very importaint. Prayer I would only get to 52. For Ranger ( which I am currently a Main Ranger PK'er I would have around 70 def and 95+ range,80+ Magic(Ice spell/mage short combo) 70 attack 70-80str (when range vs ranger isent working out,super pot and ddp spec.) Also 52 is good for eagal eye and retubution. Mages I dont know that much about to I am going to wing it here. Since mages are slow, higher def is good, but with the Ancienters and Entanglers the def is sometimes not needed in 1v1 cb. But if you are against 2-3 opponets def is ideal. With a pure mage I would suggest having 70 def ( or lower if u r 1v1 ) 52 prayer 90 range (HP and also Ice spell/mage special combo) and 60 attack 75 str.
:arrow: Thierd Step - Were do you wanna PK?
1.Edgevill-

Last edited by Ranging God on December 15th, 2006, 9:32 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: December 13th, 2006, 6:11 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 14th, 2006, 6:32 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Donahey
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: The Infamous
Edit your title, it is "guide" not "guild"

VN guide tho.
I might make one