Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Legacy?
PostPosted: July 26th, 2014, 11:27 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: spach
RS Status: P2P
So yes im back i played rs long ago before eco and a little into it but didn't enjoy the game anymore for my life was ever changing! i found myself trying and trying to come back to the addiction that it is but never stayed longer than a week i even tried to play 07scape but that didn't last long either being that it just wasn't the same it wasn't my same old rs character and soon stopped playing that too! But i herd about legacy and now i wanna start playing again dont get me wrong eco is good and i think its the best decision to keep rs up with the times but for me and i think many others rs as it was, was relaxing and took little to no effort which is super nice to come home to after a long days work or if i wanted to play it for long periods of time it kept my intrest becausei could watch youtube or something as i played it! i love the old style for many many reasons and ive also tried to play WOW in my past and othher MMOS but always came back to runescape because it was simple i played it for the simplicity but still had the vast world and loads of stuff to do and if you where feeling up to being adventurous to something more click intensive you could like a quest of dung. But when i tried WOW i couldnt do it the whole action bar and diffrent look and so much more stuff going on on the screen is to much for me i just dont come to enjoy it as much as a simple one click and wait which seems weird but allot of people would agree.

Legacy does have a down flaw though you do 50% less damage still than eco and someone like me that wants to be on runetracker highscores for slayer isnt going to cut it unless i play eco so i think runescape might not be the game for me anymore but im still not to sure yet ill play it out and make video progess on my youtube channel and see how it goes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpvVSa8f2wiEipnPcOCcZqQ spach

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: July 26th, 2014, 11:27 am 
Bronze Member

Post subject: Re: Legacy?
PostPosted: July 26th, 2014, 4:40 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
Welcome to our forums :).

If you enter your RS Name (which it looks like you did) into the forum profile and post regularly you get tracking from us without any gimmicks. http://highscores.rsbandb.com

Look forward to seeing you around.

PostPosted: July 26th, 2014, 7:21 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Punisher1288
Clan Name: The Cookie Armada
Welcome, I myself am a returning player who is trying to find a happy medium between legacy and EOC. Enjoy your time back and welcome to the community.

*Member #514*
*Rsbandb Donor*

PostPosted: July 27th, 2014, 10:49 am 
Bronze Member

he shane thanks but im still having trouble connecting to your highscores.

PostPosted: July 27th, 2014, 11:17 am 
Bronze Member

So ive played my first day of legacy now and wow im loving it! i got past all the issues i had with the game at first and im definably going to stick with it!

Also on a side note this forum and website is amazing i cant say enough good things about it from the awesome feed back i get and all the different options it gives! thanks for much for this amazing place that we can share out runescape knowledge, good times and news as well! I have one quick question though and thats how do i get my name on the highscores for rsbandb??

As far as legacy goes ive just been fishing rocktails and catching up on some levels im so close to maxing my account and plan on slowly reaching that goal by the end of this year.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum Index » Welcoming Area » Welcoming Area » Legacy? Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]