Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mouse
PostPosted: September 13th, 2013, 7:05 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Estor
RS Status: Retired
Hey guys. I'm not sure if I will do it but I'm thinking of getting a new mouse. I currently own a Logitech V450 Nano Cordless Laser Mouse. I'm thinking of swapping it because the RMB won't hold, which causes issues with aiming in game such as Call of Booty and GTA (on the flipside I'm also thinking of just buying a new xbox controller for PC, since I prefer CoD with a controller, and would like to at least try and play GTA with a controller). I really like this mouse, and it seems to get good reviews everywhere, so I might just keep it, or get it replaced. I'm just wondering if you guys have anything to suggest that might top this.

What I'm looking for in another mouse:
-Something relatively cheap, $50 or lessish
-I wouldn't mind something a bit bigger. I actually preferred a larger wired mouse I had before this, but it started to stop responding. I think the wire might have been bent/pulled in someway.
-I also like laser mice.
-An extra button or two on the sides or something would be nice, but I'm not looking for an MMO mouse where they cram 10 buttons on a single side.
-A simple shape/design like your typical mouse, nothing crazy like the Cyborg/RAT mice.

I know this is pretty vague but if there's anything you guys would recommend it would be nice. On a lot of mice there's a good review on one site, and it gets an okay rep on another. I'm just wondering if there is something better and if getting this replaced is worthwhile.
Tell me what you guys think.

ImageImage

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: September 13th, 2013, 7:05 pm 
Runite Member

Post subject: Re: Mouse
PostPosted: September 15th, 2013, 2:00 pm 

RS Name: Lord Earth
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Clan Quest
The Logitech Marathon Mouse is what I have, and I love it :)
Seems to fit what you want too

Global Moderator since August 25, 2014 18:30:29

Post subject: Re: Mouse
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2013, 1:49 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
Earth wrote:
The Logitech Marathon Mouse is what I have, and I love it :)
Seems to fit what you want too

The only thing you need to be careful of with that model is when you click too hard. If you're a heavy clicker and you make a habit of it the mouse can tend to break.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum Index » Off-Topic » Non-RuneScape Discussion » Tech Talk » Mouse Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]