Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: High Scores glitch
PostPosted: December 15th, 2011, 6:52 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Azek
RS Status: P2P
On the high scores, in progress, everything before Nov 8 shows as Aug 20 2011 up until about august 10th as leveling in Woodcutting, then it switches to correct leveling and dates, but then glitches to farming.
Using Fire Fox 8
Win 7 service pack

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: December 15th, 2011, 6:52 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

Post subject: Re: High Scores glitch
PostPosted: December 15th, 2011, 8:15 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: mike12088
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
Unfortunately there are a few glitches like that in the high scores. I think the problem in this case was that jagex had taken away giving all unranked stats on the lite hiscores, then brought it back for a while, and then once again took it away. At some point it was under the assumption that once you are level 30, your experience would always be available.

I haven't had the time to fix the issue yet. I also still haven't caught up with the display name change update yet either. Based on another bad assumption, the high scores were built with the assumption that names would never change. If people have been submitting a request to change their name on the high scores (and updating the name in their profile) when their name was changed, the data should be able to be transferred, and I will eventually get to it eventually, and it will be fixed as much as is possible.