Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: New slayer monster task?
PostPosted: February 13th, 2008, 4:59 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: tarmslyng
RS Status: P2P
Not slayermonster, but new task from trainer?

I can not find any info about this monster though I did the Dealing with Scabaras quest.

I just 187 Scabaras as task from the trainer in Shilo.......ewww

Didn't find any slayer skill guide here, and it's not on any other web pages either.

Well, now you know........

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 13th, 2008, 4:59 am 
Bronze Member

Post subject: Re: New slayer monster task?
PostPosted: February 13th, 2008, 11:12 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: blethorskite
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Fealty Stars
Hi Marit

I've had this one a few times now. There's a couple of options. If you go back to the Scarabs quest area and push past the crocks and reeds till you get as far east as you can go, you reach a spot where there are several different types of scarabs. This is a multi combat area and some attack melee and some attack range.

In the quest area you can also go back to the area where you had to open the doors and then go through a multi combat Scarab area (range, melee & magic) to get to the High Priest.

The option I've gone for mostly though is to go down the trapdoor in the bank at Sophenam. You need a light source and have to watch out for the odd trap but once you go past the first Scarab Mage you reach a mounted Scarab that uses range. I kill this one as it reseeds in less than a second on a reasonably busy world and I don't have to move from that spot. You'll need to have good range armour or use prayer as they hit fairly hard.

ImageImage