Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ideas for my senior project
PostPosted: November 28th, 2012, 9:19 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Azek
RS Status: P2P
My last semester of University is next semester, and I will be doing my senior project. I have some ideas, making a e commerce type website being at the top of my list, but I am still not sure if I want to do that. I am a computer information systems major, which is a business administration major, meaning I took mostly business class, with a few computers classes mixed it. That being said, my project needs to deal with a little bit of business.

Do you guys have any cool or fun projects that I could consider doing? I am open to almost anything. A fun idea that I did have was to buy one of those custom linux computer parts (the name escapes me right now) but they can be programmed to do almost anything. I was thinking of making it dispense beer making material or something to that nature, but the only issue is the price.

I am not the strongest in programming, knowing some HTML,CSS,c#, (learning a but of myPhp and JavaScript) and being familiar with Linux terminal so keep that in mind. I am pretty strong in all of my business fields, except economics :p

Thanks guys! Remember, I am looking for something fun!

Oh, also anything that needs some amazing graphics would be great! I am talking with one of my friends, and we were considering doing the website together so he could do all the graphic stuff (he is a computer graphics major, or whatever you call it and needs to do his senior project also)

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: November 28th, 2012, 9:19 am 
Rsbandb Donor

Post subject: Re: Ideas for my senior project
PostPosted: November 29th, 2012, 5:56 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: iZant
Clan Name: Apocalypse Slayers
Make me a cookie :P

Post subject: Re: Ideas for my senior project
PostPosted: November 29th, 2012, 11:17 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
maybe you should try and show that better graphics does not make a great game.

try and do an analysis of something like minecraft and call of duty black ops 2 and see if better graphics means higher return.

you get the business aspect of it, and we all wub video games :P