Post subject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold - New Album *FIRST SINGLE RELEASED*
PostPosted: May 29th, 2010, 6:08 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: 5 McChickens
RS Status: P2P
i think they should go back to the way they were before city of evil with the waking the fallen album. some of the best stuff they have ever done is on that album.

playing on 5 McChickens. Hardly use Gunner Kaiba anymore.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: May 29th, 2010, 6:08 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

PostPosted: May 30th, 2010, 1:48 pm 

RS Name: King Kulla
RS Status: F2P
gunner kaiba wrote:
i think they should go back to the way they were before city of evil with the waking the fallen album. some of the best stuff they have ever done is on that album.

It's all a matter of opinion, really. I personally think that CoE is the best, with WtF and the self titled coming close behind.

Anyhow, I doubt that M. Shadows will take up the screaming again, considering he had to get surgery done on his vocal chords after recording WtF because of all the intense and constant screaming he was doing on the tracks. XD I actually prefer metal songs to have singing rather than screaming. If i wanted to hear someone screaming at me, I'd just **** off the female members of my family.

Edit: For anyone that's interested and rather fanatical about the band (like me, I guess), they're releasing a puzzle-type picture of what looks like the album cover, with a new piece added everyday. You can check out the teaser here: http://www.avengedsevenfold.com/frontpage

PostPosted: May 30th, 2010, 2:27 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Skype Jay
RS Status: F2P
Lol they had some song in a game I used to play and this song sounds similar like they took parts of it, rearranged it and added on. XD

Avenged Sevenfold are (well, maybe were) fans of NOFX but then Fat Mike was like "Avenged Sevenfold is the epitome of what’s wrong with rock and roll. They support Bush. Support the Iraq War. Wouldn’t accept a drink ’cause they have to play the next day, but tell everyone they party. And play to a **** DAT tape. However, a couple of them are decent poker players." and then avenged sevenfolds road manager is like "why you go rant about them being posers, you ruined them!!" (because they were really sad or something looool) then fat mike was all like "I didn't mean to ruin them. You know, when I found out they were playing to pre-recorded music, I was like 'that's over the top. You guys are ****.' If you guys are going to talk the talk, walk the walk. And they don't. Guns N Roses were junkies and cokeheads and alcoholics and everyone bought into it because it was true. You can't make that **** up. I'm utterly honest, too honest. I can't **** close my mouth, but I certainly don't lie about my lifestyle."
razed much?

I don't like this single but I think all their other stuff is bad too so I guess that doesn't really show anything.

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2010, 11:19 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Kill Kenny97
RS Status: Classic
Anoooooooooooooother new song up on youtube, this time accompanied by some CoD:Black Ops footage

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2010, 11:34 am 
Cleverly Disguised Spammer

RS Name: Piratesock
Clan Name: The Mushroom Pirate Federation
Kenny wrote:
Anoooooooooooooother new song up on youtube, this time accompanied by some CoD:Black Ops footage

[youtube]6-iOKH*jy3sQ[/youtube]

Entire albums leaked.

Youtube is doing an irritatingly good job at shutting it out tho so who knows how long that will stay on there for.

edit: And look at that. Not minutes after i posted it was removed. Twats. Few minutes later a new one will be uploaded. Cannoot stop it.

Anywho "god hates us" is an interesting one..almost goes back to there screamo roots. Well it does..just not very well i don't think.

PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 12:22 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Kill Kenny97
RS Status: Classic
CreepyPirate wrote:
Kenny wrote:

[youtube]6-iOKH*jy3sQ[/youtube]

Entire albums leaked.

[youtube]eWtMLrknCK0[/youtubebrokee]

Youtube is doing an irritatingly good job at shutting it out tho so who knows how long that will stay on there for.

edit: And look at that. Not minutes after i posted it was removed. Twats. Few minutes later a new one will be uploaded. Cannoot stop it.

Anywho "god hates us" is an interesting one..almost goes back to there screamo roots. Well it does..just not very well i don't think.

Thing is the one I posted is being promoted by the band, asking everyone to fave it and stuffffff. I'll probably head into town and get it on monday/tuesday, I can't miss out on this one.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 12:22 am 
Dragon Member

PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 5:39 am 
Cleverly Disguised Spammer

RS Name: Piratesock
Clan Name: The Mushroom Pirate Federation
Kenny wrote:
Thing is the one I posted is being promoted by the band, asking everyone to fave it and stuffffff. I'll probably head into town and get it on monday/tuesday, I can't miss out on this one.

It's a good album. Haven't really taken any risks in this album..very much like the last one IMO. Which is disappointing in a way but i can't complain.

PostPosted: July 27th, 2010, 5:30 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Chief. Snake
RS Status: Retired
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
Album released worldwide today/yesterday - thoughts?

From a first impression (one listen through) it seems very good and I'm sure it will grow on me. Seems as if they've put several different styles into one album for a change.

PostPosted: July 27th, 2010, 1:51 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Pennstate315
Chief Snake wrote:
Album released worldwide today/yesterday - thoughts?

From a first impression (one listen through) it seems very good and I'm sure it will grow on me. Seems as if they've put several different styles into one album for a change.

I agree about the different styles, my favorite song by far is welcome to the family

Black Member 2-6-10