Post subject: Re: Hip-Hop anyone
PostPosted: December 6th, 2009, 5:00 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Sworder24
RS Status: P2P
Iron Maiden wrote:
Lil Wayne is a moron. /hater

The two things that annoys the hell out of me about rap are:

1. The Singer - He kills the song 90% of time. He makes stupid moves and yelling YEH YEH YEH ever 2 minutes. I see no point into looking like an idiot. They're popular because they have bunch of cash, not because they're good. Although, there is a few exception.

2. Lyrics - They mean nothing. They're always the same kind, about hot girls,cash,drugs and gangsters. ''Come into my car yo man get raped by mah ***** yo ma gangsta, btw i **** your mom last night''
Again, there is a few exception.

The two rappers I have respect for are Eminem and 2Pac. Their songs have a meaning behind it, you can feel the emotion. They rap because they like it, not because they want fortune or to be famous. Plus their voices are not annoying.

There is surely alot of good rap songs, but it seems that people where I live don't know any of them :(
50 cent and G-Unit [-X

I can list 20 artists that have meaning. It's Radio Rap you seem to not like. :mrgreen:

ImageImage

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: December 6th, 2009, 5:00 am 
Runite Member

PostPosted: December 6th, 2009, 12:16 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Zubra
Sworder wrote:
Iron Maiden wrote:

1. The Singer - He kills the song 90% of time. He makes stupid moves and yelling YEH YEH YEH ever 2 minutes. I see no point into looking like an idiot. They're popular because they have bunch of cash, not because they're good. Although, there is a few exception.

2. Lyrics - They mean nothing. They're always the same kind, about hot girls,cash,drugs and gangsters. ''Come into my car yo man get raped by mah ***** yo ma gangsta, btw i **** your mom last night''

The two rappers I have respect for are Eminem and 2Pac. Their songs have a meaning behind it, you can feel the emotion. They rap because they like it, not because they want fortune or to be famous. Plus their voices are not annoying.

There is surely alot of good rap songs, but it seems that people where I live don't know any of them :(
50 cent and G-Unit [-X

I can list 20 artists that have meaning. It's Radio Rap you seem to not like. :mrgreen:

I think if you listened to Nas, he would solve your problem.

PostPosted: December 7th, 2009, 10:13 am 
Dragon Member

RS Status: Old School (2007)
Steven wrote:
Iron Maiden wrote:

50 cent and G-Unit [-X

He asked those who listen to Rap/Hip-Hop to list their favorite artists and songs, not go out on a rant about Rap/Hip-Hop. :|

I really like these artists:

Lil Wayne
Kid Cudi
Eminem
Hollywood Undead
SOME Jay-Z

Yeah. ;)

And I asked you 200 times to not rant about all of my post.
If you were careful enough, you'd have seen that I listed 2Pac and Eminem as my ''top'' rappers.

PostPosted: February 13th, 2010, 7:03 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Snitchblade
kid cudi, jay-z, and asher roth please.

PostPosted: February 14th, 2010, 8:01 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: lKiwi
RS Status: Classic
Josh wrote:
kid cudi, jay-z, and asher roth please.

Joshieeeee<3

Ive been listening to some Kid CuDi recently, some of his stuff is pretty decent. The whole reason I started listening to him is because I heard a few dubstep remixes and they were great, so I got the original which was good too :D

PostPosted: May 5th, 2010, 1:53 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Tjbartz_2009
Chiddy Bang, I pretty much like all of their songs and they are just blowing up. One my favorite is:

Another good song but a remix they made:

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: May 5th, 2010, 1:53 am 
Rsbandb Donor

Post new topic Reply to topic Forum Index » Off-Topic » Non-RuneScape Discussion » Music » Hip-Hop anyone Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]