This week we focus on Master Skillcape Perks! A while back we asked you all for ideas/suggestions of what perks to add for each 120 skill as well as improving some of the 99 skillcape perks and here's what we've done!Skillcape Perks changed
Master Skillcape Perks
- Agility - No longer fail any agility obstacles (this has been rolled out to work on every obstacle in game)
- Constitution - Retains the current effect, but the healing now continues to work in combat
- Construction - Has a chance to save planks when building in your player-owned house
- Crafting - Provides a chance to cut all gems in your inventory at once and provides unlimited thread
- Divination - Wisps will now last a fixed amount of time when first harvested from
- Firemaking - Fire spirits give better rewards and will act as a light source
- Fletching - Provides a chance to make extra bolts, arrows and darts
- Hunter - Increases the effective range of your traps by 2 tiles
- Prayer - Retains the current effect, but acts like a First-Age Cape if owned
- Thieving - All drops are noted, and stacks with Ardougne Cape if owned
- Invention - Gives an increased chance of receiving uncommon and rare components when disassembling
- Dungeoneering - A chance to choose which boss you face; increased chance of lore drops inside Daemonheim and Elite Dungeons; and the ability to wear your cape inside Daemonheim
- Slayer - Gives a chance to choose your task from a Slayer master each time you receive a new one
- Master Quest Cape - Brings a range of lore-related teleports into a single item, allowing you to teleport to the Legends' Guild, the World Gate, Varrock Museum, the Empty Throne Room and several more
Post-release clan improvements, allowing free to play players to try out construction and more, read all of the patch notes here!Summer Weekends | Combat | 10th - 13th August
The combat summer weekend is approaching! Here's what you can expect:
NOTE: Ironmen are excluded from all bonuses in bold.
- Charm drops give one more charm than normal.
- Increased chance of rare drops and enhanced ring of wealth.
- 50% increased Slayer experience.
- All Slayer assignments are treated as using a Slayer VIP Ticket.
- Shattered Worlds grants 50% extra anima.
- 10% cheaper instance fees.
- Ability to loot from Mazcab Raids once per day.
- Extra training points from Boss Training.
- You may choose your Boss Slayer assignments over the weekend.
To read everything about the Summer Weekends in full detail, click here
As Summer is hitting hard and finding a fresh spot is now a matter of survival, we've teamed up with Twitch Prime to offer you the perfect opportunity: free membership and exclusive loot!
Until 6th September, Twitch Prime members can redeem a fully packed "Umbral pack" with a 1-month FREE RuneScape membership and all these items:
- Exclusive Umbral Flame Blade cosmetic weapon override
- Exclusive Umbral Armour cosmetic armour overrides
- Exclusive Umbral Crassian companion pet
- 2 Umbral Chests (guaranteed super-rare prize)
- 15 Treasure Hunter Keys
- 200 RuneCoins
This limited-time offer can be redeemed by new RuneScape players as well as existing members (i.e. the free month stacks up at the end of your recurring membership if you already have one).
What are you waiting for? Hit that twitch.tv/prime
link and claim your free loot. And don't forget that every new Twitch Prime membership comes with a 30-day free trial.
One of the perks of Twitch Prime is also a free subscription to a Twitch streamer every month. So, why not support one of our brilliant content creators? Check who's live now and show your support for them. You can find all the details on how to subscribe to a Twitch channel here
Do you watch our live streams? It's a great opportunity to grab a LootScape Loot Chest and get yourself some awesome in-game goodies by watching our live streams every week.
Just connect your RuneScape account to your Twitch account and tune into one of our RuneScape live streams to get some free stuff.
For August, we've got something great in store for you... something Elite. You'll receive one random Elite skilling outfit piece! If the odds are not in your favour and give you an already owned one, it'll be switched for a random drop of either a gp bag or bonus item. Oh, and Ironmen will receive the Deep Sea Fishing emote!
Exciting isn't it?! So don't wait up, connect your RS account to your Twitch account and find out more about it here
. Once that's done, have fun and watch the stream for a guaranteed drop!Live Streams this Week
Each week, we host developers QAs, exclusive in-game first looks and more. And it's all live on our Twitch channel
, join us!
Missed a stream? Don't worry, we keep them all on our YouTube channel. So be sure to Subscribe
to it!Tuesday, August 7th - 16:00 UTC (Game Time) - Month Ahead: August - Q&A
Join our JMods on the sofas as they discuss the awesome content coming to you this August. And of course, the star of the show will be Elite Dungeons 2 - The Dragonkin Laboratory, followed by Master Skillcape Perks, the new Rune Capers event and everything else you can expect for the second part of this HOT Summer.
Watch live on Twitch
- be sure not to miss it!LootScape will be enabled, a random unowned Elite skilling outfit piece will be a guaranteed drop.Friday, August 10th - 16:00 UTC (Game Time) - Patch Notes Teasers
Join us for the Patch Notes Teasers, a stream where we cover the main update for next week - Elite Dungeons 2: The Dragonkin Laboratory - and show some of the new content you can look forward to next Monday!
Watch live on Twitch - be sure not to miss it!LootScape will be enabled, a random unowned Elite skilling outfit piece will be a guaranteed drop.Sunday, August 12th - 18:00 UTC (Game Time) - PvM with Mod Lee
Join our resident PvM expert with another mass this Sunday, live on Twitch!LootScape will be enabled, a random unowned Elite skilling outfit piece will be a guaranteed drop.The RuneScape Team