Where are the remaining pest-goo-filled puzzle boxes from the Black Knights' plot to weaken Falador? Who was the mysterious figure responsible for the death of Commodore Matthias? Is the Valluta real or just an old Voids' tale? Infiltrating yet another Black Knight stronghold will set you on the path to answers, but the truth isn't as black and white as you might think. And remember: if you stare into the Void too long, the Void stares back...
A Void Dance
Must have completed the Conquest tutorial.
items needed: beast of burden, good food, potions recommended.
1. Speak to Captain Korsai in Falador park to begin the quest. She wants you to sneak into the black knight's fortress. She will provide you with a modify black knights armor to wear.
2. Bring your weapon and food toward the black knight's fortress. commander Colby will then teleport you to a storage area. Then talk to Captain Gilroy to be teleport to a new area once again.
3. 3. One of the black knights will try to open the door, but will die instantly. It seems the label on the switches were switched and you have to figure it out. Gilroy can help you determine the correct weight.
The blocks labeled 2 weights 4 kg, label 3 weights 2 kg, label 4 weights 6kg, label 5 weights 3 kg, label 6 weights 5kg. Then you must balance the scale.
4. the top and bottom row each must equal 15. when you are done enter the room.
5. you will end up in a fight vs void pest. kill the spinner first so that it does not heal the others.
6. to open the door, you must place the 4 blocks onto the wall, however one of them is broken and you must repair it.
7. Leave the area and you'll re enter the black knight dungeon under taverly. Go to the kitchen east of the main hall and search the crate to get the logs. the next room will contain the tinderbox and hammer. go to the jailer to find hard leather, and find the limestone near the forge. fix the forge and put the block into it, and then head back down below.
8. The next area, the panels on the wall have a magical trap on them. disable it before opening it.
9. You have to use all the blocks to open the next door, with a line that connects the left to the right. there are more than 1 solution, mine was here.
10. The final room has a void portal. Captain Gilroy will call Lord Daquarius to come to the storage room. You will be revealed but later korasi, jessika and sir tiffy will teleport in.
11. after the dialogs, talk to Korasi for her sword and enter the portal. You'll end up at a conquest type game. if you die you will lose nothing, you just have to start over.
other useful information
The Spinners are the Champions, but cant heal their units.
The Ravagers move as Scouts.
The Shifters are weak, but can kill 100LP units very fast.
The Torchers and Defilers are the Mages and Archers.
The splatters explode, causing 100 LP of damage to any foe in an ajoining square.
12. go back to stock up and food and armor. Sir tiffy can teleport you back to the boss level later if need be. The queen that you will fight is very powerful, and you must prepare accordingly.
13. When you return you must decide if you will save jessika or korasi. if you do not pick, both of them will die.
14. Make your way back and it is time to fight the Pest Queen. Use protection from magic and wear melee armor.
READ BEFORE FIGHTING
the queen is very strong. you must have korasi's sword in your inventory. every 2 minutes the queen shall stand up and charge up a powerful attack. you must use the sword's special attack to cancel the charge. you may use another weapon while fighting, but you must save your special for korasi's sword to cancel the charge. the rangers around will attack the drones healing the queen, however sometimes defilers will spawn and attacker the archers.
you can kill the defilers or just attack them to draw their attention to you. using protection from magic seems to work better while keeping in melee range. after sometime the queen shall fall.
14. After the battle, you must decide what shall you do with the wizard, shall you execute him, tortue, interrogate or sent to prison. after your decision the quest is complete.
the various skills are
20,000 experience in crafting, woodcutting, firemaking, magic, summoning and smithing.
the books give 50k experience to any combat skill over 75 aside from constitution.