Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: ESL
PostPosted: October 6th, 2008, 11:57 am 
Dragon Member

RS Status: Classic
www.esl.eu - so does anyone participate in any game or league? :o

I'd just like to say one thing, because it irritates the **** out of me. I'm sick and tired of you people deciding what's best for everyone else without asking or discussing it first. The sandbox was very rarely used by moderators, site owners and admins, it was used by the regular member to have "fun". Flame baiting, spamming or whatever, I think it would have been only fair to ask what everyone else thought first. Regardless of the outcome, it would have been a lot less selfish (because removing it like this is) and would have gotten a much better response.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 6th, 2008, 11:57 am 
Dragon Member

Post subject: Re: ESL
PostPosted: October 6th, 2008, 2:05 pm 
Cleverly Disguised Spammer

RS Name: Piratesock
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: The Mushroom Pirate Federation
*moan*

Nope, i don't. Not being funny but unless a real, legit, properly recognized by the world video game league or whatever you want to call it comes into play, on the level of real sports and not full of wanna-be's and teenagers full of themselves talking smack i wont ever.

You see these things like MLG and then you notice people on Live bragging over it, forming teams and competing, it's all just..rather arg..fake, i think, personally. All the MLG teams seem rather average, they get huge egos because they play randoms and then all you get is Bad sports when they lose, they glitch, talk a ton of smack all cause there "mlg", it's things like that which..it's just fake.

A lot seem to think because they have a team (and lets face it, that's not hard to get) there suddenly a pro, reality is there not, I'm not, becoming that involves more dedication than I'm willing to give up in my life.

This video game ego that comes with it winds me up.

But the main reason i try to stay out of doing it is the fact it's online, the lag, connections, all that unbalances it. Never is a fair game I'd always feel cheated. XD

PostPosted: October 6th, 2008, 2:32 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Sevith
Clan Name: RSBandB of course!
CreepyPirate wrote:
All the MLG teams seem rather average, they get huge egos because they play randoms and then all you get is Bad sports when they lose, they glitch, talk a ton of smack all cause there "mlg".

Thats the only thing that bugs me really. "omgz im in mlgz ir teh awsumnes and us sux l0l" That realllly bugs me.

Aside from that, yes I am ina league :D http://gamebattles.com/ It's really fun honestly, I enjoy competeing a against other players and most the time the competitors on CoD4 are really nice and fair. Although on Halo 3 the community seems to be a lot worse.

And creepy, MLG match are really fair. It's all skill really. They really try to even it out. Such as on gears, they switch host every round so both teams get a chance to host.

Marty O' Donnell says Howdy :)!

PostPosted: October 6th, 2008, 4:05 pm 
Dragon Member

Location: USA, making other people's locations sound nonsensical us
RS Name: BeastZero
Note the MLG part.

It's fine if you enjoy things like that, just don't brag about it and make it sound like you're better than everyone else.

bloon wrote:
MY ESTROGEN TAKES OVER AND I AM ALL OOOOOOMG *SCREAMFLEE*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum Index » Off-Topic » Non-RuneScape Discussion » Gaming » ESL Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]