Post subject: Edgeville Dungeon Guide
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2005, 1:56 pm 
EDGEVILLE DUNGEON GUIDE
by Blue 321 and Killa

Map:

The edgville dungeon has 2 entrances for it one is in edgville just near the yew cutting place and the other is just between varrock and the barb village however for that entrance you need a brass key. To use the edgville entrance open the trap door and climb down the ladder

Edgeville:

Varrok:

If you use the varrock entrance the first thing you are going to find is hill giants that are lv 28 they drop a variety of things such as Big Bones, 10-110 gp, Iron Mace, Iron Dagger, Iron Med Helm, Iron Large Helm, Iron Kite Shield, Bronze Med Helm, Steel Med Helm, Steel Dagger, Steel Long Sword, All Uncut Gems, 3 Chaos Runes, 2 Law Runes, 15 Fire Runes, 5-6 Nature Runes, 3-6 Water Runes, 2 Death Runes, Earth Talisman, Pie Dish, and Limpurt root. The hill giants are very good to train on but are usually extremely crowded.

This small room is needed extremely to those of you who just visited the Dungeon once. In this room, there are zombies and one small item laying there. It is a Brass Key. Use this key for the alternate entrance in varrock.

This room is useful to miners. Skeletons roam free in this room, attacking weaker players that mine in this place. There are 6 coal, 1 Mith, 2 Addy, 2 Iron, 3 Silver, and 3 Tin. This is just to the side of the hobgoblins.

A small maze fills this corridor. In members world there is Vannaka, a slayer master near the end of the maze. Here for members as well is an agility shortcut it provides accesses to the section of the varrock sewers that contains moss giants. Zombies surround this place keeping weaker players out...or in....

Around here are lv 21 and 25 skeletons that will attack you as well however there is only 1 lv 21 right next to them is the members wild when you pass through the gate

Again more skeletons will gaurd the gate that you walk out of to get down here but don't worry they are pushovers and you might see an occasional low level character running from them

Next down the hall we have a secret door

Inside this secret door is a money respawn (not much mind you) and chests that will also respawn with gold. There are also 2 lv 3 rats in here as well
(missing image)

Just east of the exit to hear there is a room that contains 2 rats (lv 1) and 3 giant rats (lv 3) this is a good place to tran if you just started runescape.
(missing image)

Use the exit close to there to get out to edgeville

Thats the end happy dungeon searching!!!

Note* i again went over the limits for pics the last 2 pics if this gets accepted i can pm to you thx
--------------------------------------
I hope you liked this guide. Notice that this guide was made by me and a friend, who likes to go by the name of killa

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2005, 1:56 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2005, 10:59 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Southrend
RS Status: Classic
Moved to Dungeon Maps. Since a big part of the guide is a dungeon map.

Proud RSB&B Member #570 since 12/27/04
Proud RSB&B Mod since 7/24/05

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 25th, 2005, 3:29 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: mike12088
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
The map says it was made for runecrypt though... and thats not your name on it.... I don't know if we can use the map.

But the rest of the guide looks good.

Post subject: oh ...
PostPosted: November 14th, 2005, 7:07 am 
0/10