Level 29 Agility
Level 31 Slayer
Level 35 Mining
Level 40 Firemaking
Level 47 Crafting
Level 49 Magic
Quests:
Darkness of Hallowvale
Items Needed: Pyre log (Maple and up), 1 Cosmic rune, and 3 Air runes. equipment to kill two level 80 enemies that can use protection prayers
recommended: Teleports to Canifis, and
optional: temple trekking equipment, pickax, tinderbox, ring of charos, Shortcut Key from darkness of Hallowvale (HIGHLY optional)

1. speak to the Mercenary Adventurer east of the Saradomin temple. He will claim that something weird happened at the temple so head inside and talk to Drezel. Before you head out, go grab another attack style such as range or magic because soon you will have to fight the two level 80 mini boss.

2. After you have talked to him, head west into the shrine area and walk down the stairs.

3. When you go down the stairs to the east of you there should be a wall storage.

4. Then head back up to the 3rd floor of the temple to see a cut scene. So get ready to fight.

5. after the battle is over search the crude table and you should find a page and a glove. after this head back to drezel and then the mercenary.

6. You'll have to do a little trekking so if you wish to do it on a harder mode grab whatever items you require for the trip. however, you can do the easy route and practically skip the battles.

7. turns out the mercenary is Ivan, now head to the inn and talk to Veliaf and ask for a job.

8. Time for a trip, so his colleague requires food head southeast and take a small boat to the city of hell... anyway it is better to get caught and be sent to the mine to get a shortcut. after the mine run down south until you reach a building with a ladder and 2 buckets in a room right next to it. go up the ladder and jump across the floorboard. then head down the stairs and into the underground chamber. talk to safalaan.

9. Speak to Flaygian and ask him about his research and he believes there might be a weapon to fight the vampires. Talk to Andiess Juip or Kael Forshaw and they will advise you to use a flail.

10. head south toward the middle and search the bunkbeads and lockers for a book. read the book and when you go to talk to flaygian again remember the page number of where you found the page about the flail.

11. after you receive your nails and a hammer head north and just keep searching for a building where there is a wooden post that can be right click. it's near the cave where you exited the mine. use your hammer on it and you'll make a crud ladder. find a way to the building north of the one you are in and head up the stairs.

12. grab the coal from the barrel, the tinderbox and the pickax and then peek over the trough. then head down to the bottom floor and use your pickax to clean the area. after you light the furnace with the coal and tinderbox head back to flaygian.

13. look around the room and take two silver and two mithril bars from the barrel and a blessed sickle from the shelf. the shelf is right next to flaygian and the barrel is in front of the purple sickle flag. then run to the east side of the ladder and search for a mold.

14. head back to the furnace and make the chain when you are done come back to flaygian and use the sickle on him. talk to safalaan and he wants you to go to the laboratory to the north but before you leave grab a saw. look for a slashed tapestry near the furnace building. go through and then down the stairs.

15. o no!!!

16. gotcha, anyway head toward the door and use the saw on it. cheap stuff huh? go through the tunnel and run north through another tunnel until you meet them again. be careful of the bloodvleds in the area and they are aggressive.

17. When you get into a large area look for some strange stones and after you examined them talk to safalaan again.

18. seems you are now under attack, attack the vyres but you will do no damage do not worry. safalaan will then use some magical spell which will force them to flee.

19. talk to safalaan again and he will give you some supplies for your own flail. grab a chisel and use the emerald on the sickle and enchant it with the jewelry enchantment spell. then use the chain on the sickle and you now have a nice and very weird flail. when you are done, test out your new weapon. after you've killed one head back to safalaan with a corpse.

20. *Alright now you're done so return to Burgh de Rott and tell Veliaf about your new weapon*(might be able to skip this part unknown). then talk to drezel, time to bury your corpse. grab a pyre log and a tinderbox and dead to where you found the blood talisman.

21. use the pyre log and burn the corpse, you'll then get a key. use it on the place where you found the blood talisman. okay now head back to veliaf.

22. done!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: April 23rd, 2008, 10:19 pm 

Post subject: Re: Legacy of Seergaze
PostPosted: April 24th, 2008, 4:47 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Kirbiy
RS Status: P2P
I am majorly confused on this guide. I tried using it for it, but I had trouble without the common pictures in guides. :(

PostPosted: April 25th, 2008, 9:35 am 

RS Name: j1j2j3
i'm fixing them now, i've just been busy and i did this late at night cuz his royal majesty was lost.

PostPosted: May 7th, 2008, 10:13 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
When you first get to the room with Flaygian and Andiess you should such the curved shelf and take a saw. Otherwise you could be in trouble unless you have a have nice friend ;)

In step 21, it should be noted that you have to talk to Drezel after he casts the spell on you.. Then you can go talk to Velief again.