Post subject: Enakhra's Lament
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2006, 10:24 am 
Chat Moderator

Location: There's a place in the world where the sun won't shine, consumed of color and depth. I'm not there. ca
RS Name: Alex 43
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Rsbandb! All the way!
Requirements:

-Level 50 Crafting - level needed to make ruby amulets
-Level 45 Firemaking - level needed to burn maple
-Level 43 Prayer - level needed for 'protect from melee'
-Level 39 Magic - Level needed for crumble undead

Items needed:

-Waterskins and knife, because you spend a while in the desert.
-Money for the carpet ride a few times.
-1 Chisel
-1 normal log
-1 oak log
-1 willow log
-1 maple log
-1 coal
-1 candle
-1 air spell (I used air bolt)
-1 fire spell (I used fire bolt)
-1 cake
-1 soft clay
-1 crumble undead spell
-At least 5 prayer points available for protect from melee

Teleports Needed:

None

Difficulty:

-Easy if you are patient.

Length:

-Medium

Start Location:

-Lazim, who is in the desert south of the bandit camp, not very far from the pyramid.

I started off by riding the happy carpet over to the bedabin camp and proceeded due south from there.

Lazim will be standing around this area just around that large unpassable hill south of the bandit camp. Talk to him.

He'll tell you this story about not being able to lift a chisel anymore and will ask you to make him a statue. First, he'll need the base, which must be carved from 32 KG of sandstone which is mineable in the quarry west of there. However, you can't mine that much at once, so you mine bit by bit and give it to Lazim.

Don't worry if you forgot your pickaxe. There is a rock nearby with a bronze pickaxe you can use. Mine sandstone until you have 32 kg worth of it, because he'll only take the exact amount.

Once you give him the sandstone (don't mistaken it for the granite nearby), he'll give you the 32 KG base, which is HUGE. Use your chisel on it.

Talk to Lazim again. He'll tell you to place it on the flat ground. Use it ont he flat ground to the left of him.

Holy Saradomin, how did that thing fit in your backpack?!?

Anyways, talk to him again. He says he'll need 20 kg of sandstone now for the body.

Same procedure, mine him exactly 20 KG of sandstone and give it to him.

After you put the base on, talk to him. He'll say something's wrong and to chisel it some more. Do so.

Something strange is going on ... he'll tell you then to add a head. You can chose whatever head you'd like. I chose a camel head for good nature and, as you all may know, I like being funny.

Mine a medium piece of granite in the quarry, and use your chisel on it to make the appropriate head. Add it to the statue.

Suddenly, the statue sinks in the ground and you fall in as well!

Talk to Lazim. He'll say he's been looking for this temple and if you can get to the treasure, he'll share some with you. Sounds cool. However, the doors nearby need some rather strange keys. He'll tell you to use the limbs of the fallen statue nearby. Chisel it until you have all 4, and talk to Lazim for the head. Also, nearby is a table with a sigil shaped like an M. Take that too.

Now, what I did was I started off by following the north coridor to a door which required a right arm.

Use yours on the door. Suddenly, a cinema will occur with a girl named Enakhra saying she's completed the temple for her lord. Now where have you seen this before?

Enter through the door, and proceed west to this room with a sigil and ladder. You can climb these ladders to get out if you need to.

Take it's sigil as well, then go west to this door. Use your left leg on it.

Another cinema will occur of Enakhra PWNING 4 knights with Zaros spells! Who is this lord?

Go through the door and continue through the corridor. There's another ladder and a K.

Go south more to this door and use the left arm on it.

Yet another cimena. This time, there's a lord with a camel head talking to Enakhra. He tells her to join Zamorak, and she agrees, but at the end, laughs, as though she's tricked him.

Go through the door and proceed. Yet another ladder and a sigil. However, if you notice, you're running along the outside of the temple and the next door will lead you back to the start.

You can watch the cinema anyways. Enakhra tries to raise the dead, but fails miserably.

It's time to go through the center now. With all 4 letters, head for the middle and use them on the doors.

Time to see the next level. Climb up the ladder in the middle.

The pedestal is shaped like the camel head. Use your head (the one you got from Lazim) on the pedestal. However, it's too small.

Apparently, if you talk to Lazim, he'll tell you to make a mould of the recess. To do that, you'll need some wet clay. Use it on the recess to mould the shape and use a chisel on another piece of granite to craft another head.

However, the portal won't let you through even with the proper head because you have to appease the 4 elements as well - Blood, Ice, Shadow, and Smoke. Let's start with Shadow.

Go to the eastern room. There are some torches, each requiring a certain type of fire. Normal log, oak log, willow log, maple log, candle, and coal. Use all of them on each. It will light up the shadow orb on the pedestal.

For the blood, there is an imprisoned guy in the northwest corner who is very hungry. He'll need some food. Give him a cake, and he'll give you hints to help solve the puzzles in case you need it. It will also light up the blood orb on the pedestal.

For the ice, there is also a frozen fountain in the western room you have to shoot with a fire spell. I'd use fire bolt or above, because Karl 67 tried with strikes and it took him a few tries. After melting the fountain, the ice orb wil light up.

And finally, the smoke. If you go to the northeast room, there's a furnace that you have to cast an air spell on in order to use. Again, air bolt is preferred. Once that's done, you can use the furnace and it will light up the smoke orb.

Once you do all that, you can use the new head on the pedestal. Another cinema will show Enakhra attacking Akthanakos, the camel head guy.

After all 4 orbs are lit up, proceed through the barrier and up the ladder.

Meet Boneguard. He'll attack you if you talk to him, so instead, hit him with a crumble undead spell. He'll be released and will give you 5 big bones to bury. Climb down the ladder.

Another Boneguard, except this one's bigger.

Turn on protect from melee and talk to him. He'll keep trying to attack, but you won't get hurt thanks to your prayer. After some threatening, he will finally realize you're powerful and instead ask for your help.

What you must do is build a wall to trap Enakhra, who is right there after all these years. Not to worry, she won't notice. Grab the bricks in the nearby pile, use them on the wall, and use a chisel on it.

After 3 loads load, the wall will be complete and Boneguard will transform back into his rightful self.

He'll thank you and give you a Camlet, which lets you understand camel speech and teleport tot he temple (easy way to get to the Zaros pyramid to switch spells). Then he and Enakhra will reveal themselves as skeletons and teleport away to fight in the north (wilderness?), leaving you alone to go back and laugh at Lazim. You can talk to him and learn he is a Zamorak mage and try to show you're dedicated to Zamorak to learn a magic spell, but he won't teach you anything. Creep.

Quest complete. Enjoy talking to the Al Kharid camels.

Last edited by Alex 43 on January 24th, 2006, 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2006, 10:24 am 
Chat Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2006, 11:46 am 

RS Name: j1j2j3
use camel dung to re-enchant. you kno, hot sauce put in feed... whoa spice *poop*

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2006, 1:16 pm 
Chat Moderator

Location: There's a place in the world where the sun won't shine, consumed of color and depth. I'm not there. ca
RS Name: Alex 43
Clan Name: Rsbandb! All the way!
Oh ok. Thanks.

(Aside) Eww ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2006, 2:08 pm 

why dont you just tell them to get soft clay? i dont it would dry up. that's what i did so i didn't need a bucket

and i got 7k exp not 5k :/
this is mine

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2006, 3:07 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: zackaryb2
RS Status: Classic
Nice guide!!:P It will help me alot...
~Lon3 Wo7f

Death was just another walk in the park for Jesus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2006, 4:28 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: thief121212
Erm, ew, camel dung in your bank. -.-

Great guide once again, Alex.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2006, 4:28 pm 
Dragon Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 25th, 2006, 2:17 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Status: Classic
Wow so that's what you get after you complete it :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2006, 4:11 pm 

if you want to get the camel mask, go back to the pedestol and use soft clay on it. you'll get a camel head. i need to start selling cigs ;)