Post subject: Crossinstyle's Guide to Crafting Runes
PostPosted: January 21st, 2007, 9:31 pm 
Here is Crossinstyle's Guide to Crafting Runes

Why Is Runecrafting Important?
-Little do people know that Runecrafting happens to be very important, and also a good way to make some $.
-Runecrafting balances out the basic price of runes. If there was no runecrafting, everyone would be going crazy over runes, and they would be worth more. Just go look on classic.
-In any skill if you get it high enough you will make good $. But in runecrafting you don't have to get it extremely high, just enough to make nature runes, which can be easily sold in 1ks for 300ea on the Runescape Forums.

Runecrafting Runes Table

ImageAir
Level 1 Required, Altar is south of Fally.

ImageMind
Level 2 Required, Altar is north of Fally. (I don't suggest walking)

ImageWater
Level 5 Required, Altar is south east of Draynor.

ImageEarth
Level 9 Required, Altar is north east of Varrock.

ImageFire
Level 14 Required, Altar is right next to Duel Arena, to the west.

ImageBody
Level 20 Required, Altar is west of Barbarian Village.

ImageCosmic
Level 27 Required, Altar is in Zanaris. Members Only. Quest Required! The Lost City.

ImageChaos
Level 35 Required, Altar is in Level 9 Wilderness! North of Edge. Members Only.

ImageAstral
Level 40 Required, Altar is on Moonclan Island, and south of Lunar Isle city. Members Only, Quest Required! Lunar Diplomacy.

ImageNature
Level 44 Required, Altar is in the Deep Karajama Jungle, North of Shilo Village. Members Only.

ImageLaw
Level 54 Requried, Altar is on Entrana. Members Only, Quest Required! Troll Stronghold.

ImageDeath
Level 65 required Altar is in the Temple of Light. (I suggest Abyss) Members Only, Quest Required! Mornings Ends Part II.

ImageBlood
Level 77 Required, Not Acessable.

ImageSoul
Level 90 Required, Not Acessable.

Multiple Runes Per Essence

When you reach a certain runecrafting level you will make more than one rune per a rune essence.

Combination Runes! ** More to Come **

Combination Runes are two runes in one, saving you more inventory space. You Recieve different Xp depending on what Altar you go to. You receive less experience at the lower-leveled runecrafting altar.

Air + Water = Mist Rune (Level 6 to make) Image

Air + Earth = Dust Rune (Level 10 to make) Image

Earth +Water = Mud Rune (Level 13 to make) Image

Air + Fire = Smoke Rune (Level 15 to make) Image

Fire + Water = Steam Rune (Level 19 to make) Image

Earth + Fire = Lava Rune (Level 23 to make) Image

Abyss

What is the Abyss?

- The Abyss is a way to runecraft faster, but it happens to be very dangerous.

Where is the Abyss?

- The Abyss is located north of edge, follow the river up to its mouth. The Zamorak Mage there will teleport you there after you complete his deed.

How do I get acess to the Abyss?

Talk to the Zamorak Mage, he will then tell you to meet him in Varrock Church. (Meet him South-East Corner in that church) You will then have to take his orb and tele into the rune essence mines from multiple teleports. Which happen to be.
  • Aubury - In Varrock Rune Shop
  • Wizard Sedridor - In the Wizards Tower
  • Wizard Distentor - In the Yanille Magic Guild
  • Wizard Cromperty - In the House North East of Ardougne Market
  • Brimstail Gnome - In a cave in the southwest corner of the Tree Gnome Stronghold
You will only need three.

Is the Abyss Members-Only?

-Yes The Abyss Is Members-Only, sorry F2P.

***ABYSS WARNINGS***
- Once you are teleported into the abyss you will be skulled and lose all of your prayer.
- There are creatures that will attack you, lv 40-90 roughly.
- Abyss is Multicombat.
- Pkers will be waiting for you by the Zamorak mage, so make sure you are well equipted.
-Do Not Spam That You Have Died To A PKER Please..

***Pouches***
- Small pouch, Retrieved when you finish the Zamorak Mage Mini-Quest, No requirements, Holds 3 rune ess when fully repaired.
- Medium pouch, Get when you kill creatures in the abyss, ( I suggest Leeches ), lv 25 runecrafting required, Holds 6 rune ess when fully repaired.
-Large pouch, Get when you kill creatures in the abyss, ( I suggest Leeches ), lv 50 runecrafting required, Holds 9 rune ess when fully repaired.
-Giant pouch, Get when you kill creatures in the abyss, ( I suggest Leeches ), lv 75 runecrafting required, holds 12 rune ess when fully repaired.

Repairing Pouches is pretty easy, unlike barrows it is free. Just talk to the Dark Mage in the middle.

***Abyss Layout***
When you go into the abyss you will be placed in the area of the outer circle randomly. To get to the inner circle you must overcome a certain obsticle. Which happen to be:
-Rocks. You must have a pick axe to mine these down to pass through.
-Tendrils. You must have an axe to chop these down to pass through.
-Boils. You must have a tinder box to blow this up to pass through.
-Distracting Eyes. You must have a decent theiving level to pass through with ease.
-Squeezing through the Gap. You must have a decent agility level to pass through with ease.

Once Into the inner circle there will be portals to each altar. But it is one way only!!!

*****ABYSS MAP*****

Thank you Runehq. ill make one later =P

How to gain runecrafting levels Easily!(Parts Are Members Only!)

Level 1-14, make the best rune you can, (1 Airs, 2-5 Minds or Airs, 5-9 Earths, 9-14 Earths)

Level 14-44, To gain levels very fast and willing to spend money, Buy all the ess you can, use your best pouches. Buy Dueling Rings and Use the Fire Rune Run Method, Which will be explained later.

Level 44-54, Make Nature Runes, hire noobs to run for you. You will gain levels fast.

Level 54-91, Two Words, Law Running. The Law Running Method Will be explained later.

Level 91+, By now you have become one of the elite runecrafters, making the vital double natures. The Nature Rune Method. Explained Later.

Level Gaining Methods, Most Cash Required

So, you now have all that cash, and you want to invest it into runecrafting to make more cash.

-Law Running
*So you got 54 runecraft and want levels fast.

1. Get lots of noted ess!
2. Get Zamorak robes, a law tiara, and 27 laws.
3. Head over to the law altar on world 66 with your ess, robes, tiara, and 27 laws.
4. You will then see many people who are wanting ess.
5. Trade one of them 27 laws and 27 noted ess for 27 unnoted ess.
6. Make those ess into laws, go out of the altar.
7. Repeat Steps 4-7.

-Fire Rune Run
*Your a noob runecrafter who wants to gain levels fast.

1. Get ess, fire tiara, and dueling rings!!!
2. Put on your Fire Tiara!
3. Take out of your bank: dueling ring, pouches (optional, will have to fix which may get annoying), and fill the rest of your inventory with ess.
4. Use your ring of dueling to tele to duel arena.
5. Run to the fire altar which is very close.
6. Enter the fire altar to make your runes.
7. Tele to castle wars to use the bank.
8. Repeat Steps 3-8.

Nature Runs
*Nature Running can be very profitable. You may even find yourself running for someone else someday.

Nature Rune Maker:
1. Get Ess Noted, Losts of Cash, Nature Tiara, and who else but runners!
2. Post on Runescape Forums that you are hiring runners, make sure to include world, place (nature altar), how much you are paying(7k-14k, Will determine how many runners you get), and the rules. The rules ussally consist of; I will pay you # of $ per run, you must bring me this # of ess per run or your pay will be docked, Do not steal, Etc..
3. Just sit at nature altar and wait for your runners to arrive. They will give you # of ess unoted, while you trade them # of ess noted, and # of $ you are paying.
4. Make sure you have your runners line up, and have a tiara or tally. Make sure you post that on your topic also.

Nature Running:
1. Get 25 ess, about 100 noted and nature tiara.
2. Hand 25 ess to nature rune maker.
3. They will give you 25 ess notted and 10k.
4a. You can go to shilo bank and unnote ess that way. (Shilo Village Quest Required)
4b. You can also run up to general store, sell ess, then buy back quickly!
Your ess may be stolen!!! (Someone else buys the ess you sold) you can sell extra ess you brought, or steal back :yes:.
5. Repeat 2-5.

******BEWARE****** when nature running, the jungle spiders, the evil broodoo men, and poisonous tribe men!

I hope my guide helps you understand runecrafting better.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Last Updated December 3rd, 2006 :**

- Added Multiple Runes Per Ess Table.
- Added Astral Runes.

Soon to Come!!!

- More on Combo Runes Later.

- Alternate transportation using the abyss.

- More on the abyss.

-Crossinstyle

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: January 21st, 2007, 9:31 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 21st, 2007, 9:41 pm 
Accually can this be moved to skill guides, I didn't see that till after.