Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: #1 F2P RS Combat Guide
PostPosted: November 18th, 2005, 5:58 pm 
Minner's Combat Guide

F2P

Dummys (Acrros from Varok East bank or on top of Varok Castle) – When you get out of tutorials, I’d suggest you to go straight to varrok and hit some dummys. You can only get Attack exp doign this but its a fast and foodless way to get to 8 Attack. You will have to stop at lvl 8 Attack because you will stop getting exp.

Goblins (lvl2) (Lumbridge, in a house across from the Cow farm) – Once you are 8 attack from dummys you should come here and finish off getting to 10 Attack so you can use a black weapon. Then stay here untill you are around lvl 10-15 Combat.

Cows (lvl2) (Crafting guild cows) – There isn’t many ppl here, althouh they are same lvl as goblins. They have more hp and tend to hit more than goblins. So I’d suggest this a good training spot if you are Between lvl 10-30.

Barbarians (lvl 7) (Barbarian village) – I’d sugest having 20 defence minimum before coming here to train Melee, unless you are pure then have around 30+ Attack and strength. These are a good spot to train if you can find a world to your self. Because there are many rangers and mages.

Giant (lvl 28] (Edgeville dungeon or 16 Wilderness)
– If you are brave enough to go into 16 wilderness I’d suggest you to do so to train on these giants. I’d suggest you be lvl 50-75 to train on these but in non member wilderness is pretty much the only good place. Just bring teleportation runes

Hobgoblin (lvl 28] (West of Crafting guild) – I’d say this is one of the best places to train from lvl 50-90 in F2P. I have even seen lvl 100+ people training here.

Moss Giants (lvl 42) (Crandor Island or Varok sewers) – These are good from lvl 60-100 combat. But can get crouded at peek times. But you also get good prayer xp. Id suggest you goto crandor unless you haven’t done dragon slayer then jsut goto Varok sewers.

Ice Giant (lvl 53) (Lvl 48 Wilderness or Blurite cave) – These are for people lvl 70-90. I’d say Wilderness is better for exp seeing you are almsot always alone, these also give goodprayer exp.

Ice warriors (lvl 57) (45 Wilderness) – from lvl 90-126 these would have to be the best way to lvl up. In 45 wilderness they’re is any ice Warriors that will auto attack you and at lvl 90+ in non members it is very hard for you to be PKed. When they stop auto attacking you you just run to the fence at 48 wilderness and run back.

Special Thanks to Dizzy Lizzy9 (lvl 124) for tips on Ice giants and warriors.

Weapons - Always use the best scimmy you can.

Armour – Always wear the best set of amour you can wear with a kite shield and full helmit. And Strength or Power ammy.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: November 18th, 2005, 5:58 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 18th, 2005, 7:39 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Gotekn
RS Status: F2P
Clan Name: TKC, The Kindred Clan
Nice guide, but you dont include if you need food or anything while you are training. So if I use your guide like you say I should be able to go and kill these monsters nonstop, without breaking and I wont have to fish or cook things for food. Well nice guide and I can see you put some time and effort into it even if you did spell some things wrong....And good luck trying to kill zezima.

a recent study showed that 92% percent of all teenagers converted to emo/puck etc. put this in ur profile if ur one of the 8% who stayed gangsterr
I post in cyan cause I'm good like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 18th, 2005, 9:57 pm 
Thnx for feedback, im not quite done yet. And I will add those in later. Keep the feed back roling in peeps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 18th, 2005, 9:59 pm 
when you write a guide with heaps of pics and colour it does take a while to make so I am having a break for about a day or 2 then illl come back and add things from the feed backs. Thankyou

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 19th, 2005, 8:33 pm 
need more feedback

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 20th, 2005, 5:29 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Southrend
RS Status: Classic
Here's my feedback. Don't triple post. Please use your edit button next time.
And try to get some pictures of your own. (unless you have taken those pictures a long time ago, because the for example the rune platebody has shorter arms nowadays.)

Proud RSB&B Member #570 since 12/27/04
Proud RSB&B Mod since 7/24/05

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: November 20th, 2005, 5:29 am 
Dragon Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 21st, 2005, 11:49 pm 
Runite Member

Location: In the dungeon of the party room, organizing events.
RS Name: the blue men
RS Status: P2P
there are also Ice giants in the underground south of Falador where you can mine Blurite, and there are not much people.

And it is Varrock not Varok
:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 5th, 2005, 9:48 am 
Mithril Member

RS Name: generaal21
RS Status: P2P
It a very good guild!! Only you forgot to say that you must bring food with you! You have good used colors and many pictures!!
VERY GOOD!! :D

--Full Rune 8)

Post subject: Re: #1 F2P RS Combat Guide
PostPosted: October 9th, 2008, 9:21 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Hells Sponge
RS Status: Classic
I find flesh crawlers in SS from level 60 atk, str and def onward is very fast training, if you want to go afk its also good

Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people.