Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Back Yet Again... Hopefully Longer
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2007, 7:00 pm 
Steel Member

RS Name: Killa_Gio
RS Status: F2P
I didn't post this when I first came back, about 2 months ago, but now I guess I should post this to show my reasons for coming back. The last time I left, I was given PM's on end about work I hadn't done and the service that suddenly fell apart. Well I'm hoping to give the proper farewell if I leave again, for I am about a year older than the last time I came...

Either way, I came back because of boredom with some of my other CD-ROM games (ones that require CD's to play...). So I came back to my old life here in Runescape and found out some info about one of my friends who had left for the summer (he plays Runescape). I found out he had purchased membership a while back and had 21 days to go (those 21 days have come and gone since...). In about a week, after he had shared his password with me, I became addicted to the game yet again and revived my old account from the grave. Luckily, I found out it was still there, not hacked or anything, perfectly fine. I was psyched.

Even though I had no membership, I entertained myself by telling my friend about how my account was better than my friends' and became hooked on bragging about how I was non-member, yet still greater than him (I'm really just that mean...).

Ever since I have enjoyed picking on the weak and out-talking the strong, and now I'm hooked. I hope to gain a membership with a few deals with my parents. I have bad grades in school and that's the only reason why I'm not a member. I hope to cut a deal asking them to pay for membership over the summer if I pick up my grades. I'm planning on talking to them about it soon. My momma-boy attitude should get me somewhere, and require little effort to make it happen.

So in short, I left, came back, and now I'm hooked... again... Hopefully everyone will give me a warm welcome with arms wide open and... well... give me a hug.

Thanks for reading,

Killa Gio

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2007, 7:00 pm 
Steel Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2007, 8:08 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Stanley1943
RS Status: F2P
Welcome back! However, I am going to have to remove all parts that are clearly against the Runescape rules.

Edit-- Waffles and Kelsey, sorry I also removed your post. I've removed the illegal parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 4th, 2007, 1:25 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Sparty Pants
RS Status: P2P
Welcome back.