Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 31st, 2005, 3:31 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: 9073461425
RS Status: P2P
Code:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/snowfox10/snowfoxfixed_transparency_111.gif[/img]

Guess it never hurts to try.

Your entry was too large. Read the rules before entering next time. ~Dave

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: December 31st, 2005, 3:31 am 
Rsbandb Donor

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 31st, 2005, 10:56 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Ryan V 09
RS Status: Classic
i dont know if this is considered working with a partner, but i gave red_rooste5 the pictures and the idea for this sig, so if it wins give him credit:

But what did such a Teuton afterwards look like when he had been "improved" and led into a monastery? Like a caricature of a human being, like an abortion: he had become a "sinner," he was in a cage, one had imprisoned him behind nothing but sheer terrifying concepts... There he lay now, sick, miserable, filled with ill-will towards himself; full of hatred for the impulses toward life, full of suspicion of all that was still strong and happy. In short, a "Christian"... - Twighlight of the Idols

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 31st, 2005, 11:03 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Ryan V 09
RS Status: Classic
ryan1 wrote:
i dont know if this is considered working with a partner, but i gave red_rooste5 the pictures and the idea for this sig, so if it wins (it probly wont, theres some good entries) give him credit:

But what did such a Teuton afterwards look like when he had been "improved" and led into a monastery? Like a caricature of a human being, like an abortion: he had become a "sinner," he was in a cage, one had imprisoned him behind nothing but sheer terrifying concepts... There he lay now, sick, miserable, filled with ill-will towards himself; full of hatred for the impulses toward life, full of suspicion of all that was still strong and happy. In short, a "Christian"... - Twighlight of the Idols