Forum rules

• You may only bump your topic once every 48 hours using the bump feature.
  • State requirements for your clan. If your topic is vague in nature it will most likely get locked due to inactivity.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: ATTENTION EVERYONE THAT HAS A CLAN OR WANTS TO JOIN!LOOK
PostPosted: November 27th, 2004, 6:28 pm 
visit

http://www.runeclans.com to put your clan up there or join the clans on it.. I'm afraid you have to pay in order to get your clan up there. This wonderful website is goinG TO MAKE UR CLAN FAMOUS!!

and no its not a scam website or anything.. O!! also we're going to make a banner for u after the payment. DON"T worry keyloggers anything free!! trust me... I know i'm new and all that.. Just go there and you'll find out.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: November 27th, 2004, 6:28 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2004, 10:11 pm 
Right now the owner of the page is giving out links for free. after this week 3.50 per 2 month so hurry!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2004, 10:44 pm 
erm, extremely sloppy, geocities.... rubbish £3.50 for 2 months!!! thats more expensive than a yrs paid webhosting... and the list continues

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 28th, 2004, 2:31 am 
Site Owner

RS Name: mike12088
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
If you want people to pay... you should at least get some paid hosting...

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 28th, 2004, 3:52 am 
Runite Member

LoL, not a scam. Yeah nice one you f00ls

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 28th, 2004, 12:01 pm 
errrrrrrr. its currently under construction i should SAY?????

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: November 28th, 2004, 12:01 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 28th, 2004, 1:04 pm 
yeah it is currently under construction.. that is why you don't have to pay .... when it become famous to prevent too much noob cruddy clan..they have to pay...

anyways.. its just a way advertising ur clan.. and if you are looking for a clan please go there.

can you guys please stop the critisizing??

first ukbadboy

it is expensive... but let's say you set up a website... other than going on to great website like this or runehq, rv, community to advertise( by the way i found it really useless to post in their forums about ur clan!! NO ONE READS IT) No one is going to find out even though you set up a website.. the only way to advertise is go on rs.. ( and that is really slow)

second mike12088(nice name, my friend wanted that, his name is mike born 12/08/89 lol)
paid hosting?? does't this work?? is there anything wrong with this one???

last savior
It might look like a scam.. but once you figure out how this work it might not be a scam..

I dont wana say anything other than that. I would take what you all said as a comment. Thanks for writing that. I would tell the owner you're ideas about the "website"

this is the OPPosite comments of the website and clans signing up
http://www.runescapecommunity.com/index ... pic=217107

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 28th, 2004, 4:04 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: mike12088
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
rocketraider wrote:
yeah it is currently under construction.. that is why you don't have to pay .... when it become famous to prevent too much noob cruddy clan..they have to pay...

anyways.. its just a way advertising ur clan.. and if you are looking for a clan please go there.

can you guys please stop the critisizing??

first ukbadboy

it is expensive... but let's say you set up a website... other than going on to great website like this or runehq, rv, community to advertise( by the way i found it really useless to post in their forums about ur clan!! NO ONE READS IT) No one is going to find out even though you set up a website.. the only way to advertise is go on rs.. ( and that is really slow)

second mike12088(nice name, my friend wanted that, his name is mike born 12/08/89 lol)
paid hosting?? does't this work?? is there anything wrong with this one???

last savior
It might look like a scam.. but once you figure out how this work it might not be a scam..

I dont wana say anything other than that. I would take what you all said as a comment. Thanks for writing that. I would tell the owner you're ideas about the "website"

this is the OPPosite comments of the website and clans signing up
http://www.runescapecommunity.com/index ... pic=217107

Well it's just a suggestion but if you got some paid hosting you wouldn't have those crumby ads on the side and your site would look much better and more people might want to pay...

And on that link you sent to runescapecommunity, all you said basically is post links to your clan... You didn't say we will make people pay or anything, and you didn't even post the link to your website there, so of course there will be no criticism...

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 28th, 2004, 7:40 pm 
runeclans.com

isn't that a link? what u mean?

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 30th, 2004, 9:35 pm 
Alright, i submitted ur comments about the site to owner, she is currently editing it ty :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 9:04 am 
Black Member

The best way to make a clan famous is to have it be very large with high leveled members, my clan is 'The' Clan and its one of the top 10 clans in RS

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 4:52 pm 
Lord Krondor wrote:
The best way to make a clan famous is to have it be very large with high leveled members, my clan is 'The' Clan and its one of the top 10 clans in RS

how u gonna make it more members if u don't advertise??

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2004, 7:17 pm 
ALL RIGHT GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!

COST LESS!! FreEE TO add ur clan!!!

put ur clan links below!!!