Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Nomad's Requiem, Help?
PostPosted: July 4th, 2010, 4:05 pm 
Steel Member

RS Status: P2P
Hey with my Runescape skills am I able to kill Nomad? My friend said that "I need to have level 79 summoning to be able to kill Nomad theres no other way to do it"
but my friend killed Nomad with only 68 Range, my Range is 90.... (yes I know I can't use magic against nomad because hes immune) and I've seen a lot of Youtube videos of the Nomad fight but apparently "there just glitched videos of the nomad fight, Jagex fixed that now, you cant kill him that way anymore"
So my main question is... do I REALLLLY need 79 Summoning? is there no other way I can possibly kill Nomad?
How should I kill Nomad? (If there is another way to do so with out needing 79 Summoning)

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: July 4th, 2010, 4:05 pm 
Steel Member

Post subject: Re: Nomad's Requiem, Help?
PostPosted: July 4th, 2010, 4:34 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: mike12088
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
What would you need 79 summoning for? How would titans help you that much that you couldn't do it without them?

I was able to do it with a war tortoise full of rocktail. I used a whip to melee him, wore karils, and only ranged him when I was frozen or had to hide behind the post from his attack.

You should definitely be able to do it with your stats.

PostPosted: July 4th, 2010, 4:46 pm 
Steel Member

Well because apparently "at the end Nomad starts attacking you so fast that you have no time to get any hits in, only to heal" I guess thats where the titan comes into this?...

PostPosted: July 4th, 2010, 5:34 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: mike12088
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
If you are using brews and super restores that may be true because of the amount of clicking you have to do.

I just used rocktail through the whole thing. Though, on the try I made it, it was very close. I did run out of food, but was still able to kill him before I died.

Your combat stats are better than mine, you could probably do it that way.

Here's what I took if it helps. Along with a full war tortoise of rocktail. And I drank those 5 potions and replaced with rocktail before going in.

The best would probably be more of a hybrid, brews and super restores for near the beginning in order to have more healing power with you and rocktails near the end. I didn't try that, but i definitely wouldn't say you can't do it just because you don't have 79 summoning.

PostPosted: July 4th, 2010, 11:19 pm 
Steel Member

WOW thanks a lot! But.... I don't have that much money, that's more then 40mill worth of things on you at least..... I'm not good at making money at all, I fish sharks for my money. anyway that's not the point, I have like 20mill worth of good gear, I'M NOT FULL ARMADYL RICH lol. I'm pretty poor I never owned a godsword in my life. I never had 100mill, but hey neither did my friend, *sigh* maybe I do need the summoning level like he said. Its probably either I get the money for the gear, or I get the summoning level, I rather Slay for charms and get 79 Summoning. I guess getting 79summoing is the only way for me ty for the helps anyway.

(you have no idea how hard it is for me to make money in rs idk what the magical trick is i tried everything everyone said i cant seem to make 100mill)
(the max in cash i ever had was 50mill)
(2months of fishing)
lol