Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: P0ke Begins PK Video 1 - The Longsword Returns
PostPosted: April 15th, 2011, 7:43 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: P0ke Begins
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Control

Hello and welcome to the pilot video for my comeback to the Runescape PK Video scene. Back in 2006 and 2007, I created PK videos with my account "P0ke N Die2" but stopped creating videos when the wilderness was removed. A few years later, my YouTube with over 5,000 subscribers and 2,000,000 video views was removed for copyright infringement. Today I release a new pk video on a new channel, with the same old pking style that I had back then. I am a level 70 pure with 60 attack, 90 strength and 31 prayer so bridding isn't much of an option to me and I'm left with the boring style of pking with a Dragon Scimitar and Dragon Dagger. So I took my own route, in this video I pk with a deceiving weapon and armour to make myself look like a humble old noob, and then crack out a KO Weapon such as a Dragon Longsword or Dragon 2H and smack a high 30 for the KO.

This video is sort of a pilot because I'm not sure if people will find this entertaining anymore, so I have not put much effort into the video. It took two days of filming and then about three hours of editing. If people still do like the style, I'll be getting higher strength for my next video and getting some great loot, max hits and some professional editing. If you don't understand my style then here it is in a nutshell, when people see me they don't safe because they really want to get my beret and obby cape and they don't think I can hit high. Then, when the time is right, I pull out my KO weapon and finish the fight.

Viewing Links

YouTube
MegaUpload

Details
Recorded Using - Camtasia Recorder
Edited Using - Sony Vegas
Resolution - 1920x1080
Length - 7:54

Songs
Eminem Ft. Nate Dogg - Till I Collapse
LMFAO - Yes

Weapons Used
Dragon Longsword
Dragon Two-Hander
Obsidian Maul
Granite Maul
Dragon Claws

Video Stills
Image Image Image

Please Respond
If you enjoyed the video then not only do I want you to like the video, leave a comment and subscribe to my YouTube channel, I'd also appreciate it if you repleid to this topic with some suggestions. The video might not be your cup of tea and that's fine but if want to suggest anything about my style, editing, music or whatever then please do. Don't worry about offending me because this is a game and I can take the haters.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: April 15th, 2011, 7:43 am 
Bronze Member