Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Oww. My Head :(
PostPosted: February 17th, 2012, 9:15 am 
Mithril Member

RS Name: Matt258
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: The Slayers Guild

There has been a Oak limb in the front Big Oak tree that was hanging down in the lower branches for the past few weeks. I went to get a stick from a pile of wood that we need to cut up to try to knock it down. I hit it a few times & it wouldn't come down so was looking up & it fell out. It had a pointed end. Called dad & told him & he called John to come look at it. Its dented in so John said needed to go to Hospital. Went to Emergency room. Got a Cat scan, waited a while for the results. They said that their Neurologist was out for the next 10 days so said needed to go to another Hospital to see their Neurologist. Could get it fixed with Surgery with a Titanium plate to fix the Dented part. Would get a scar around one of my wrinkle lines.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 17th, 2012, 9:15 am 
Mithril Member

Post subject: Re: Oww. My Head :(
PostPosted: February 17th, 2012, 1:29 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
RS Status: P2P
ouch dude, glad you are still functioning just fine. man, i want to say wear a helmet but that might just make you look stupid.

but look at it this way, in the future you can tell the ladies you got the scar during a knife fight.