Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2005, 10:26 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Status: P2P
x paco x wrote:
ya that sounds about right.. lol they must love their paintball.. for computer geeks.. its kinda funny they like paintball

Don't call them geeks, they deserve to be called advanced technology game designers, and paintball is a fun game

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 6th, 2005, 10:26 pm 
Dragon Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2005, 10:27 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: As Above
x paco x wrote:
ya that sounds about right.. lol they must love their paintball.. for computer geeks.. its kinda funny they like paintball

paintball......hurts :(

Saradomin Disciple
Legends Quest Completed!!!
CURRENT SLAYER ASSIGNMENT: UNNASIGNED

Feel free to PM in game, RSN: calcium878, just tell me that your are from RSBANDB :lol:

Click here to go to the RSBandB Unnoficial Drop Party Thread!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2005, 10:28 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Kingphatguy2
lol.. they sit at their computers for what has to be atleast 16 hours aday.. watching people play a game.. except on sunday of course which is andrews drinking day cuz he loves to drink.. every pic ive seen of him besides the two paintball pics he has had a glass of beer or wine in his hand.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2005, 10:47 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Giantbug123
Wow. This thread sure has gotten popular in a short amount of time. :roll:

Yeah..I miss the "good ol' days", where there was only like 15k people on. I saw an extremely old news post on the RS site where Andrew said there was 22k players on at once and that it was getting crowded. :shock:

219 Quest Points | 96 Combat | 1501 Total Level | Bits and Bytes Forum Member #392

RuneScape RSS Feed | Projects | http://beyondboredom.net/

Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2005, 10:48 pm 
Steel Member

I think there was only like 12 F2P worlds when I first started Playing, and maybe 6 P2P worlds.

Edit: If only it was still only as crowded to these forums...

If you're one of the 60% of the world's population who doesn't care about Halo 2 and you're sick of hearing about how "pwnage" it is, put this in your signature.If your one of the 45% of those that say they rather play GTA: San Andreas, put this in your signature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2005, 10:53 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Kingphatguy2
when i started playing i believe there was 3 members worlds and bout 6 or 7 f2p worlds.. not 100% sure tho been a while

ImageImage
ImageImage

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 6th, 2005, 10:53 pm 
Adamantite Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2005, 10:57 pm 
Dragon Member

giantbug wrote:

Yeah..I miss the "good ol' days", where there was only like 15k people on. I saw an extremely old news post on the RS site where Andrew said there was 22k players on at once and that it was getting crowded. :shock:

The "good ol' days" was never good ol days, unless u really like stick fighting, you dont get as much features as much advanced game as nowadays

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2005, 10:57 pm 
Steel Member

It could of possibly been like that too, I just remembered it was only 9 F2P worlds, but i donh't remember P2p.

If you're one of the 60% of the world's population who doesn't care about Halo 2 and you're sick of hearing about how "pwnage" it is, put this in your signature.If your one of the 45% of those that say they rather play GTA: San Andreas, put this in your signature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2005, 10:59 pm 
Runite Member

Rocket2004 wrote:
giantbug wrote:

The "good ol' days" was never good ol days, unless u really like stick fighting, you dont get as much features as much advanced game as nowadays

So? Just because The Legend of Zelda is on a NES and the graphics suck, does that mean it's a bad game? No. This is the same case with RuneScape-Classic.

219 Quest Points | 96 Combat | 1501 Total Level | Bits and Bytes Forum Member #392

Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2005, 11:01 pm 
Steel Member

What we mean in the good ol' days we mean how there wasn't as much to be worried about, idon't even think there was a Cencor system because no-one ver cursed back then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2005, 11:36 pm 
Dragon Member

giantbug wrote:
Rocket2004 wrote:
giantbug wrote:

So? Just because The Legend of Zelda is on a NES and the graphics suck, does that mean it's a bad game? No. This is the same case with RuneScape-Classic.

I'm not talking about graphics, it's the cheatting the hacking, and especially the features, you get less features, and more hard work

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2005, 11:47 pm 
Runite Member

Rocket2004 wrote:
giantbug wrote:
Rocket2004 wrote:
giantbug wrote:

I'm not talking about graphics, it's the cheatting the hacking, and especially the features, you get less features, and more hard work

Yeah, the auto'ing and cheating devices used for RuneScape were a problem, that's true. RuneScape-2 does have better security. But still, RS-C was a fun game, nonetheless. 8)

Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2005, 1:51 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Marcownsu
People will always cheat, people will always beg, as long as you have the right friends list and don't do it yourself, you shouldn't have a problem.

User #680

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2005, 8:24 pm 
Steel Member

What I mean in the god-ol' days was that there wasn't as much noobs and beggers and scammers, it was small so it was a better more intelligent enviroment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 8th, 2005, 2:03 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Frozen007
I played rsc for a week i think :lol:
there were... hummm ... max 15 servers in total maybe

That was fun :P