Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Should they make more members tuff free?
yes 15%  15%  [ 10 ]
yes 15%  15%  [ 10 ]
no 35%  35%  [ 24 ]
no 35%  35%  [ 24 ]
Total votes: 68
 Post subject: make more members stuff for free?
PostPosted: December 19th, 2004, 6:27 pm 
I think personaly that they should make more members stuff availble to free like the decrative armor and granite sheilds thats all i think

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: December 19th, 2004, 6:27 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2004, 12:38 am 
Runite Member

RS Status: P2P
i was thinking that jagex should promote each members skills by allowing free world players to get to say lvl 5 in each of the skills. That way f2p can see how much more members get for their money

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2004, 1:06 am 
Steel Member

i agree with savior.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2004, 8:34 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: LEWentworth
Clan Name: SCCM friends
THey have a great point. only how would we train agility and herblore?

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2004, 8:41 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Frozen007
steelblade92 wrote:
i agree with savior.

me to ->

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2004, 8:46 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Status: Retired
i voted yes, but i doubt that that will ever happen.

Member #29
RSBandB Donor

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: December 20th, 2004, 8:46 am 
Rsbandb Donor

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2004, 9:59 am 
heh, members pay $5 a month to jagex, we keep runescape on the air so we surely deserve all the jagex attention!
why sould jagex waste time with f2pers if they are playin for free?
we members keep the game of the non members, so you f2pers should be happy with what u got, wich is the demo version of runescape, and its alreayd a great game to play!completely free.
thats my opinion, and i'm sure its the jagex's opinion too, because if f2pers begin to get more good stuff, they wont need to become members and jagex will bankrupt!

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2004, 10:03 am 
Apinagez wrote:
heh, members pay $5 a month to jagex, we keep runescape on the air so we surely deserve all the jagex attention!
we members keep the game of the non members, so you f2pers should be happy with what u got, wich is the demo version of runescape, and its alreayd a great game to play!completely free.
thats my opinion, and i'm sure its the jagex's opinion too, because if f2pers begin to get more good stuff, they wont need to become members and jagex will bankrupt!

totally agree

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2004, 10:12 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: meatwad3
RS Status: Classic
Apinagez wrote:

f2pers already have enough stuff as it is! You will never get any new update anymore!F2p is bassically a demo.

I love Taco's!!!Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2004, 10:13 am 
meatwad3 wrote:
Apinagez wrote:

f2pers already have enough stuff as it is! You will never get any new update anymore!F2p is bassically a demo.

thats my point

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2004, 10:18 am 
Dragon Member

Location: I can be found in seers village when the moon is waning and the llamas are in full bloom.
RS Name: Pika69
You see, kiddies, the majority of free players only play for a few weeks, then go onto the next online game, so whjy waste good things for temporary people? I think since I have been playing...oh..umm..eight months, and have acquired a high level total, that people like me should get the good stuff....and the other members. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2004, 4:36 am 
Runite Member

I guess but there is always more than 1 side to each story thats why i voiced my opinion but yeah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2004, 5:07 am 
Runite Member

Location: OmgGgGG stork3r!11!1one oneevelen!1!11 exclamation mark!11!12"
Why should they waste they're time on free members? Because they're the building blocks of runescape. All p2pers were once free members. So if they give the f2pers a taster, if they like it they might upgrade.
I'm not gonna become a member again, well, not until I get better at the game.
The majority of players are free, so if they can get them to become members they'll be richer. But some free players can't be a p2per so if they're not happy they might quit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2004, 5:38 am 
Site Owner

RS Name: mike12088
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
spyder wrote:
Why should they waste they're time on free members? Because they're the building blocks of runescape. All p2pers were once free members. So if they give the f2pers a taster, if they like it they might upgrade.
The majority of players are free, so if they can get them to become members they'll be richer. But some free players can't be a p2per so if they're not happy they might quit.

Well I upgraded to members for the same reasons most do, there was nothing left for me to do in f2p.. like the highest lvl thing to train on in f2p is lesser demons (or greaters if you wish to fight in wild) and there wasn't much left for me to do.

If they add more stuff to f2p, thats more stuff for the f2p people to do and less chance of them getting members so Jagex will not do this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2004, 6:54 am 
mike12088 wrote:
spyder wrote:

Well I upgraded to members for the same reasons most do, there was nothing left for me to do in f2p.. like the highest lvl thing to train on in f2p is lesser demons (or greaters if you wish to fight in wild) and there wasn't much left for me to do.

If they add more stuff to f2p, thats more stuff for the f2p people to do and less chance of them getting members so Jagex will not do this.

That is true, main reason i am a member is because i love to do quests!!! cept underground that i am on becuz i keep falling down off the ledges but im ok, i just need to find some dwarfs brew or something of another but ne who members is great for training becuz like Mike said its too dangerous to train on greators in wild and lessers are only good for maging in wiz tower and meleeing on karamja, i like the baby blues so i can get my prayer and regular stats up. but other then that f2p basically sucks unless they can get money to b a member then ya they will join, when i first saw all 3 god capes i was stunned so then i rushed to b a member when i hit lvl 74, now i am 82 close to 83.
The End...
~Members own joo all f2pers! :twisted: :D