Post subject: Making Money Easy--Part 1, Killing Chaos Druids
PostPosted: March 30th, 2006, 3:25 pm 
Iron Member

RS Name: bobert814
RS Status: P2P
I hope this is the right place to post this guide...

Description: Killing Chaos Druids in Edgeville Dungeon for unidentified herbs (unids), which usually sell for 1k each.
Risk: High
Profit: Moderate-High--130k per hour (for a level 65, it slightly decreases for lower levels and increases for higher levels).
Items to bring: a high strength bonus weapon, two pieces of armor, teleport runes (preferably Camelot)
Requirements: High enough combat to be able to fight hundreds of chaos druids one at a time without dying (40+?), maybe 10+ agility so you wont tire out
Procedures:
1. Go to Edgeville, get all the items in your inventory.

2. Head over to the dungeon (the "!" on the minimap south of the bank, by the coffins), go down.

3. Go north until you hit a bend. Go east until you see a path north. Go up, and be careful, because it is level 1-3 wilderness. Turn on run and a bit north and east past the thugs into a large cavern.

4. Keep run and auto-retaliate on. Go to the spot shown in the picture, and kill to your hearts desire. This is not recommended for AFKing, because of pkers, randoms, and the sheer aggresiveness of the chaos druids.

Best spot:

5. Take the herbs (they can be hard to see, as they hide behind the bones dropped). I would also take airs (they come in a 36-pack) and laws (they come in 2's). In a single trip, I usually get 100+ airs and 8 laws. I also get 2 ranarrs per trip on average. After a while, double check under each bone just in case you mistook a unid for a vial of water. These guys lose their aggressiveness after about 15 mins, so you may have to run off to a loading point and come back.

Is there an herb under here?

6. After you are full, go off to the bank and bank all the unids. I generally leave at least 1 unid in each stack (there should be 11 stacks after about 2 trips). I identify all the ranarrs except for 2 (one for the pile, and the other to sell as a unid) (btw, this is extremely unethical).

7. Repeat until you have at least 100 unids. Identify all your ranarrs except 2. Head off to Falador World 2, sell your 100+ unids for 1k each. AFTERWARDS, sell your ranarrs for at least 6k each. (afterwards, because if unid buyers see you selling ranarrs, they wont buy from you). Sell your air runes too, after you get 500 or 1k (10 each), and your laws 300 each.
Tips: Keep your "advertising" simple but full of meaning, using color to catch their eye (but dont be obnoxious). Good: "white:selling 120 unids 120k--bob". Bad: "flash2:scroll:------i am so, like, selling like unids, dudes, buy from me omg hax------"

I prefer this money making method only because it is fast, and trains my combat. I think it is really depressing and annoying to be underground in the wilderness 24/7 however. It requires no members skills and is an easy way to train your combat and gives you very quick cash.

Tell me if there is anything I should add (more info, pics), and tell me if I suck at writing guides, and I'll stop.

IF YOU READ THIS GUIDE, POST A COMMENT, GOOD OR BAD

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 30th, 2006, 3:25 pm 
Iron Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2006, 11:43 am 

RS Name: j1j2j3
Description: Buying 1k laws for 240- 270ea from the Ape Atoll mage shop, then selling for 300ea.
Risk: Moderate-Low
Profit: Low--about 80k per hour
Items to bring: Monkey Greegree, Antipoison, teleport runes (to Falador or Camelot, preferably), ~255k cash, weapon...NOTHING ELSE.
Requirements: Enough cash to make this process efficient, Monkey Madness quest
Procedures:
1. Keep these things in your inventory and go to the nearest gnome glider.

Inventory:

2. Fly to the Gnome Stronghold and go down two levels.

3. Talk to Daero to go the the hangar, talk to Waydar to go to Crash Island, then talk to Lumbo to go to Ape Atoll.

4. Wield your Monkey Greegree, and walk/run north-west to the gates. Go through them to the main part of Ape Atoll. Find the mage shop and trade with Tutab.

Mage Shop:

5. If he has 250 laws in the store, thats good. Buy 125 (the number can vary, I just prefer this amount), then log out and switch worlds to an empty world.

6. Buy another 125. World-hop to 6 more worlds until you have 1k laws.

7. Walk to the jail cell, the food shop, upstairs above the altar, or just any place where you can be safe in human form.

Safe Place 1:

Safe Place 2:

Safe Place 3:

8. Unwield your Greegree, then teleport away. Hop over to World 2, Falador; or a populated world, Camelot; or World 66 Draynor.

9. Sell your 1k laws for 300k. Stand in Camelot bank, just west of Falador bank, or inside Draynor bank. Keep Public Chat on "Hide" so you can click accept trade faster. When selling, include the amount you are selling, the total price, and your name (or part of it). Ex. "Selling 1k laws 300k--bob". Make it a solid color, nothing too obnoxious or difficult to read (ie, flash or scroll). White works best, "white:selling 1k laws 300k--bob" for example. If you can, it will be to your advantage to have a permanent buyer, so you do not have to waste your time selling.

10. Return to the nearest gnome glider (White Wolf Mountain or Al-Kharid), and repeat.

This method makes a decent amount of money, and I only do this as a break from killing chaos druids or running laws. But it does give you a feeling of making money without doing much work.
Risk comes from accidentally unwielding your Greegree in an open area. Those ninja monkeys can really mow you down with arrows. Poison is annoying too. And you cant wield your Greegree in combat, so be careful. Also, be wary of scammers, please, please, please, always check the post trade screen. Have fun![/img]

IF YOU READ THIS GUIDE, POST A COMMENT, GOOD OR BAD

topics merged, please only use one thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 14th, 2006, 5:01 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Gontcha
Clan Name: Pork Forces, gtfo MM!!
For the first one, the risk isn't that high,rather moderate, because not too many ppl come pk there (had only 2pkers on me in 2days, using magic, they both failed :lol: ). and also bring dragonhide and elemental shield because druids lower your att str and def with spells
~G