Post subject: ~Fastest and Cheapest Ways to Level-up all f2p skills~
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 6:07 am 
Black Member

RS Name: x69fm69x
RS Status: F2P
FIREMAKING:
Well first off you've probably seen the 50k oaks in varrok bank free world...Am i right?

They cost 6gp ea

1 oak=60xp

60/6=10

So here ya go go to varrok or fally and u can get 100k experience from 10k cash!!!

Bring a tinderbox and buy the oaks burn them

Repeat

Burn buy burn buy burn buy burn buy burn burn burn BURN BURN!

CRAFTING:
Well everyone will tell you silver is teh best way to get higher crafting but theyre either rich or lvl 16 crafting.

The best way for cheap peeps is get cow hides and make into the best thing u can to get the most out of your cash and then resell them for more cowhides. Coifs sell 20 ea if ur a member to general store so u can recylce and get 1 cowhide back for every 5 coifs you get its really a good deal at 100 gp ea cow hide i would never go over.

TO MAKE SOME CASH WITH CRAFTING

If ur always rushed and never patient u might not want to do this but...

Go to Entrana and collect seaweed and walk back to draynor bank or tele to fally or draynor [dragon ammy] then after you've collected maybe 500 seaweed go to Zanaris with 14 buckets there's a sand put on the other side of the cows and range by the otherworldly beings.

Do one of two things either way is just as good,

Cook all the seaweed on a fire [in the bank!] or cook them on ranged if u dont got logs.

OR

Take 14 buckets and cook seaweed on ranged then walk to sandpit and fill each of the 14 buckets with sand.

Right in the little room behind the only yew tree is a furnace use the sand bucket on the furnace and u dont have to wait just keep clicking the buckets on furnace.....It will make you molten glass.

There's a glass blowing pipe spawn point on entrana in a house take that and blow all the glass into orbs.

Charging your orbs on ebelisk,

Earth obelisk is located in edgeville dungeon and air is too but kinda at the back and you come out on a hill in the middle of wild.

Water is located in talvery dungeon by the black dragons but up the ladder. and the fire is past the black dragons in talvery dungeon but not up any ladder.

You need 3 cosmic runes to charge 1 orb and bring a staff so u dont have to waste 30 of an elemental rune and use the orb on the obelisk charge all of them then go to varrok or mage guild [preferably varrok cus of bank] buy the battle staves [7k ea] and attach the orb by using it with the battle staff which will give u a battle staff of the element u charged the orb to.

Then high alch the battle staves for 9300 each

Ut takes a lot of time but its pretty good money and REALLY good magic experience

Also u could buy molten glass for 600-1k ea if ur just looking for magic exp or crafting exp but not many people sell molten galss cus nobody buys for a good enough price.

WOODCUTTING:

First off u can use a rune axe at whatever lvl you are.

So cut 97 normal trees for 15 woodcutting which wont take long with the rune axe a good spot is varrok west bank or if you drop them draynor manor.

After that varrok west bank has 2 oak trees west of it and you should chop those until u have 600 of them [aboout 30 woodcutting].

After 30 woodcutting go to draynor bank and right next to it is about 5 willow trees.

IMPORTANT
For **LEVELING** up your woodcutting [AKA POWER WOODCUTTING] you should use willows from 30 to about 85 says a friend of mine and around 85 u get yews pretty fast and they give more xp then.

When you get to 60 woodcutting you can chop yews the closest to bank is Edgeville and some yews are south of falador but you'll probably need a friend to show you them.

If you are going to burn any logs u should prbably bank them unless you are burning yews there are 3 or 4 yew tree near the crafting guild which are usually empty but you can go there with a tinderbox and chop then burn it takes extra time but it's better without so many people.

FISHING AND COOKING:

Go to draynor manor and fish 447 shrimp and then you'll be 20 fishing.

Then with some featehrs head to barbarian village and fish trout and salmon.

Trout and salmon are the fastest way to lvl up.

If you need fish to train or pk karamja docks has almost everything but a bank..

The best way for cooking is to get these fish then cook them of course but another way i've thought of would be to buy pie shells that are already filled with the pastry and you can just add the apple and cook them it would work if u could find some1 to get you them.

MINING:

I've gotten from lvl 1 mining on a name in 3 hrs this way and it only takes 36k.

First buy
1 iron pick
1 steel pick
1 mithril pick
1 adamant pick
1 rune pick

duh..

Mine tin ore at Barbarian village until ur lvl 15 mining then go to either East Varrock or Al-kahrid and mine iron and drop it til you're high enough and if you're not satisfied because you havent gotten any smithing exp u can first do the knights sword quest or actually bank them and slow down ur process i still mine iron on my main for fast xp.

#1 to bank iron ores [p2p]

Walk to the Al-kahrid mining place with a Ring of Dueling on your finger.

Go to the three rocks so it wont take as much time and get a full load.

Teleport to Castle Wars arena and bank them in their chest.

Then teleport back to Duel arena and walk to Al-Kahrid mine and repeat the process.

RUNECRAFTING:

This one's hard and TAKES A LOT OF TIME

First you can find where the altars are either on here or http://www.runehq.com.

Frst you need to complete the rune mysteries quest u can find on this site.

You need 1 air talasmin and 1 fire or body talisman

Make air runes until you're 14 or 20

You can do one of two things here

Fire runes are shorter ways to walk, but bodys are .5 more experience it's your choice bodys can add up but fires can save time i'd say it's equal and u can always use fire runes

Just make them until your done

#1 Way to make Fire Runes [p2p]

First off take a batch of fire runes with you to the Fire Rune altar with a ring of dueling blinging on your finger.

Second after crafting them teleport to the castle wars arena and use their chest to bank the fire runes and take out another batch of your essence.

Then tele back to the Dueling arena and craft some more fire runes.
[also used for banking iron ores]

P2P NATURE RUNES [MONEY OR JUST ALCHING]:

Bring these items:
Nature talisman
All your essence in notes
And 10-100k depending on if your making 2k or 50k natures

First sell the essence in note to the general store and then rebuy them as Fast as possible [ppl steal them] then head to the nature altar and craft Them [or run them whatever] walk back a do the same once again

FIGHTING:

EMP has a really good guide from lvl 3 to 126 on this forum follow it and here is the link for it :P
http://www.rsbandb.com/forums/viewtopic ... 5531ecb011

SMITHING

I don't have much to say for this becuase i've only gotten to 62 smithing but for leveling steel is the best say without wasting coal

make steel plates and they high alch for 1200gp ea it's not great cash until you get to 99 smithing and i personally don't think it's worth it in the end unless you get a lot of things smithed, and u got to remember all that time you either bought bars coal or took years mining so your on your own kinda...

GREAT WAY!

After completing the Family crest quest (found on quest guides) you have a choise to get crafitng, cooking or, magic guantlets ( explain on quest guide)

If you get the crafting guantlets, though, u get !56.25! smithing experience for smelting one bar! You can use this rather than the 22.5 or so otherwise and get great smithing experiene it has to be a great way for mining level up and smithing like i said my friend has gotten to 85 smithing with gold. And after u have all those bars get the crafting xp!! I belive you also get extra crafting experience also but the 56.25 for smelting one gold is really great so try it out.

THAT'S ALL I KNOW FOR NOW I'LL ADD MORE WHEN I CAN THINK OF IT YOU CAN USE THIS WHEREVER U WANT COPY IT TO UR SITE HAVE FUN I DONT CARE

(All grammered up and ready to go :P )

Last edited by x69fm69x on March 11th, 2005, 5:38 am, edited 12 times in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 6:07 am 
Black Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 6:35 am 
FIGHTING:

EMP has a really good guide from lvl 3 to 126 on this forum follow it

i will finish the rest when i come back from school

Thanks for the credit on that one :) anyways, I liked most of your mini-guides except the runecrafting guide, in which you didn't add that if you use the ring of duelling to bank at castle wars bank and to teleport close to the fire altar was great XP unless you have runners, other than that very nice :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 8:40 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Marcownsu
RS Status: P2P
I'd like to see you cut willows til 85 :?

User #680

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 2:23 pm 
Black Member

heh killer beav1 he's around 86 right now i buy willows off him also ive gotten to 76 on my main beefstik5757 mainly just willows

and np emp

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 3:40 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: timabrendon
nice guides

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 3:54 pm 
Black Member

ALL DONE AND UPDATED HAVE FUN

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 3:54 pm 
Black Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 3:58 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Stanley1943
Guides aren't so bad..Just ok..But It will be good if you just capital come letters..Like the first letter of the sentence

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 4:11 pm 
Black Member

stanley1943 wrote:
Guides aren't so bad..Just ok..But It will be good if you just capital come letters..Like the first letter of the sentence

yeh what for though?

Post subject: Addition to Smithing
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 4:14 pm 
You forgot to add in the smithing section that if you have Goldsmith's Gauntlets from the Family Crest Quest you can get a whooping 56.25exp (That's 6.25exp MORE than smithing a mithril bar!) from smelting gold bars, and it Port Phasmasys I bet that could be some sick exp, not to mention cheap or profitable.

Oh and change title to like ~Fastest and Cheapest Ways to Level-up almost all skills~ (Special Report), since they already have guides for the skills :P, other than great mini-guides :P

~Emp

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 4:24 pm 
Black Member

OH YEAH!!!

my friend got 85 smithing that way i totally forgot!

Thanks Emp

You're my hero! :P ill try out the name

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 4:38 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Stanley1943
x69fm69x wrote:
stanley1943 wrote:

yeh what for though?

Ok..You updated it..Nice!..Now it is perfect!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 4:45 pm 
Black Member

Be back in an hour give me updates like Father EMP

also emp would u mind if i added the whole guide of your's (giving you full credit) to this thread?

also i sent in my guides like some1 asked i forgot who though

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2005, 11:28 pm 

RS Name: King Kulla
good guides! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2005, 5:12 am 
Black Member

King Kulla wrote:
good guides! :wink:

thx

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2005, 7:05 am 
Just link it, so if someone asks a question about my guide (usually get a few daily) I can answer on my own topic :D