Post subject: How to train your low prayer level
PostPosted: September 21st, 2006, 11:51 am 
Mithril Member

RS Name: Tye-Dye22
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: TPSscapers

This guide is dedicated to Britonlongbo.

Short Little Strategy Guide Thing for Lower Level Prayer Training (Mainly F2p)

This is a guide for anyone with a low prayer level who wishes it was higher...

Hi! Im sure all of you wish you had a super high prayer level, so you can own all your friends...Wellll!...Now you can!!

First off to train prayer you must bury bones. To effectivly train prayer you must bury large amounts of bones in as short an amount of time as possible. There are many ways to do this. This Strategy guide will disscuss the cheapest and most effeicent ways of doing this.

-------------First Method------------
The first method that we have is by far the easiest way and it requires absolutely nothing at all except the following: 1. Fingers (for clicking your mouse) 2. Eyes (For looking at your screen) 3. Ummm...Never mind! On to the strategy!

Now if you have a pretty good idea of where to find towns on Runescape go ahead and make your way toward the south-eastern town of lumbridge. Locate the chicken farm that is right next to the cows (North of the Furnace). There will be lots of low leveled people training on the chickens there. The low levels generally pick up only the feathers and leave the bones there. So go around picking bones up and burying them every now and then. You can get a fair amount of exp this way.

-Tips
>If you have a lower level friend you can make him/her some armor and tell him/her you can help him/her make some money. So bring them to the chicken pen and tell them about selling feathers. While you guys are killing chickens ask your friend if he/she could pick up the bones and give them to you. If your friend is really a friend he/she will help you get your prayer up since you helped him/her so much.
^^ that tip worked very well for me ^^

------------Second Method------------
This second method is a tad bit more complicated and involes either killing chickens for feathers, or if you have some feathers to waste in your bank you can bring these along as well. Also have a calculator handy unless you are good with numbers and quick calculations.

Well head back down to that "O so favorite" town of Lumbridge. Then head to that same chicken pen. Proceed to kill chickens and gather their feathers and bury their bones until you have about 400 feathers or more. Then switch over to a more crowded world to do use this strategy more effectivly. When you have 400 or more feathers start telling all the lower levels training there that you are trading feathers for bones. I would reccommend starting with 2 feathers per bone. If not enough people trade you you can raise the amount by 2 feathers, thats sure to draw a crowd.

-Tips
--> Some people will become regulars and often trade you with bones, give these "regulars" bonuses ocasionally. Maybe an extra 5-10 feathers every third trade. Make it clear that your giving them a bonus for their hard work so they will like working for you.
-->If one of the lower leveled players dissagrees with your price; dont give in to his or her demands!. All the other players will feel cheated and not want to work for you. Hold firm and let the player know that its your price or nothing. Also let him know that you give bonuses to hard working players (Somthing we are lacking very much considering the amount of autoers, scammers, cheaters...etc).
-->Kill chickens while you wait for trades so you can gather more feathers for trading and so you can get more bones.

-------------Third Method------------
This last method is by far the most dangerous and perilous way of leveling prayer (Yes even more deadly then those chickens we were just fighting in the previous sections :S). This method involves venturing into the most hazardous area on the runescape map...(Pause for effect) THE WILDERNESS! (Cue lightning flashes and dramatic thunder clashes)

Well this is a very dangerous way to level prayer up. Although if you are wearing steel armor you are probably not going to get many pkers aiming at you. So then, I would reccommend wearing the highest level armor and weapon you can smith, a defence amulet, leather boots, leather gloves. Bring in your inventory lower level fish such as salmon, trout, or tuna.

To get started pull up your map of the wilderness. Locate the boneyard in level 28-30 wilderness and start making your way to it. When and if you make it head to the western part of it. There you will find many bones on the ground. Start picking them up and burying them and if you want to take less damage kill all the skeletons that attack you; or you can collect some bones then head out of the bone yard into the trees to avoid the skeletons.
(Using this method I easily went from 30 to 43 prayer)

-Tips
-->If you get attacked by a pker try to shake it off by rnning through the boneyard into the trees on the opposite side of the boneyard. If your lucky Mr. Pker will get stuck on the bones or the trees and you can keep running the opposite direction and log out (unless Mr. Pker happens to be a ranger).
-->If you want extra defence from pkers bring a buddy along or two. This will however decrease the amount of bones you get since you have to now share with another person.
-->If you do bring a friend with you make sure you dont accidentally click him or her. If you were going for a bone that they were standing on and you attacked them you would get a skull, and if you had anything good with you it would be the equivilent of walking around the wilderness with a flashing sign screaming "PK ME PL0X"
-->I would reccommend using this method on a f2p world as the pkers on f2p cant kill you quite as fast as on p2p.

Here is some experience tables:

Bone TypeBone Exp
Normal bones4.5
Big Bones15
Monkey Bones5
Big Bones15

Well that concludes yet another of my guides..hope this helps in some way, shape, or form.

Guide by Tye-Dye22 if you wish to use my guide or a part of my guide on your website or anywhere please ask me first and include my name in the credits.

Thanks to Agent Waffles for the Table Code

Have any comments, questions, or concerns please post here or PM me.

Sorry I cant get any pics cause I cant get on Runescape atm. I am trying to get some friends to get me some pics though. If you want to donate some pics ill include your name in this guide.

I need:
Pic of bones, monkey bones, and big bones, in inventory not on ground please. Pic of the bone yard in the wilderness..(just pull it from a map or somthing.)

Thanks!

Tye-Dye22

Last edited by tye-dye on September 21st, 2006, 2:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: September 21st, 2006, 11:51 am 
Mithril Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2006, 11:56 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Gontcha
Clan Name: Pork Forces, gtfo MM!!
Very well written, but fix BB code please. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2006, 12:02 pm 
Mithril Member

I had it set up for a different form and this one is different..doesnt let you use color tags inside color tags lol...

Edi: Thanks for liking it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2006, 12:41 pm 
Dragon Member

Very good. But why don't you use a table? Instead of all the
_____
X-----|
X-----|
Stuff.

Bone TypeBone Exp
Normal bones4.5
Big Bones15
Monkey Bones5
Big Bones15

Code:
[table][tr][td]Bone Type[/td][td]Bone Exp[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Normal bones [/td][td]4.5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Big Bones [/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Monkey Bones [/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Big Bones [/td][td]15[/td][/tr][/table]

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2006, 2:00 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: A I C S
thats O-o alot of guide for just bones...

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2006, 2:43 pm 
Mithril Member

Lol thats what my friends said...they said im a bit of an over achiever...I might post my F2p pker guide later...I dont feel like doing it now...

Thanks Agent for the Code..I could never figure out how to get the table thing to work... :oops:

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: September 21st, 2006, 2:43 pm 
Mithril Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2006, 7:04 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: A I C S
you should post the xp for baby drag bones, d bones, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2006, 8:37 pm 
Mithril Member

I probably should but I have no access to that info..And this is mainly a f2p guide anyway...Thanks for the suggestion though. When I finish the members part of this guide ill add that stuff...