Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 28th, 2005, 6:43 pm 

RS Name: King Kulla
RS Status: F2P
I'm registered there, but I have 0 posts, just because i have nothing to say. I just like looking at their forums to see whats up. I do this with a few forums too.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 28th, 2005, 6:43 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 29th, 2005, 8:04 am 
Cleverly Disguised Spammer

RS Name: Piratesock
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: The Mushroom Pirate Federation
Quote:
They have gone and gave ole' Banjo the elbow now, he is the longest active member of rune hq, from the early days of RSC, I saw his post, I have a copy on my computer if anyone is interested. 10 minutes later it was gone, it was all true. I'm not banned, and don't intend on getting banned, but I do not post much any more - there is nothing to say on these topics, if you try and make an intellectual debate, people come on with their leet speak and crack some hilarious jokes. I made a topic on the European constitution, a really really important thing, and found my topic outposted by 'Does it hurt when you poo' And I am serious.

Copy and paste his thread here for us to see? Thanks. Yea..i remember there was a poo topic..about it hurting..i would really think that was childish spam yet it was allowed..i write in caps and i get in trouble..what the hell..

Quote:
nah, the admins at runehq need to retire and sell the board to somebody who is nicer

Not all admins were bad i only really knew pokemama and draven but those two were nice enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 29th, 2005, 11:47 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Evalithia
only 2! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 29th, 2005, 4:29 pm 
Steel Member

RS Name: berry3000
hey creepy :). dont know if ya remember me. o O. im from runehq. i was wondering why you got banned..... well now i know where you are at thanks to your friend pointing it out. ( the lathmous guy... i didnt spell it right it in...) well heya again. i kinda agree about its going down the drain.... have you seen the market boards.... they have about 20 posts asking like whats a whip and bigging 1k for it.... so sad. and a million of the same topics..... its so stupid... i think im gunna make this site my perm. soon here... well just saying hi :).

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 29th, 2005, 4:57 pm 
Steel Member

RS Name: themaster888
Any1 good friends with somebody close to the top in HQ? If we did maybe we could get this whole mess sorted out. Just a little thought by me, again.

Anyone up for a drop party? Click here if you are! I'll start one in your honor!

The more I study, the more I know. The more I know, the more I forget. The more I forget, the less I know, so WHY STUDY???

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2005, 1:09 am 

Quote:
Any1 good friends with somebody close to the top in HQ? If we did maybe we could get this whole mess sorted out. Just a little thought by me, again.

I know 90% of the people on the site. :P No one can do anything but the owners. And i don't particuly want to speak to them. And er solve what mess exacly..im confused.

Quote:
hey creepy . dont know if ya remember me. o O. im from runehq. i was wondering why you got banned..... well now i know where you are at thanks to your friend pointing it out. ( the lathmous guy... i didnt spell it right it in...) well heya again. i kinda agree about its going down the drain.... have you seen the market boards.... they have about 20 posts asking like whats a whip and bigging 1k for it.... so sad. and a million of the same topics..... its so stupid... i think im gunna make this site my perm. soon here... well just saying hi .

Helloo. I've been watching there forums on a friends account..seem..boringly...boring...whats happend to the interesting posts? I went to general chat and there all boring slosh that i wouldn't even post in..whats happend to the interesting peoplee?! And yea you should come here. I wanna drag as many hqers over here as possible. :P

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 30th, 2005, 1:09 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2005, 5:48 am 
Steel Member

RS Name: Sputchbait
You're not joking that all the topics are narcoleptic in nature. And they're all repeats of topics that were rehashed for the 15th time a month ago! :shock: Don't any of these people have any originality? My God, you scan down the list of topics, and it's "noob" this and "noob" that. I swear, they banned you and the others, and the collective IQ of the rest of HQ dropped 50 points! :roll:

I'd think it was funny, if it wasn't so pathetic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2005, 7:26 am 
BANNED

RS Name: Badass San
Clan Name: Ex-Rune Raiders
all i can say for now is runehq is getting old, really old. ive been in there since runescapecentral was gone, and runehq took over. thats why i know a lot about runehq.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2005, 9:35 am 
Steel Member

We could probably get the mods to be a bit more lenient if we actually tried rather than moaning (no offense).

Anyone up for a drop party? Click here if you are! I'll start one in your honor!

The more I study, the more I know. The more I know, the more I forget. The more I forget, the less I know, so WHY STUDY???

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2005, 10:02 am 
Dragon Member

all the moda at rune hq are literally noobs

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2005, 2:50 am 
BANNED

RS Name: Badass San
Clan Name: Ex-Rune Raiders
Cliff Dude wrote:
all the moda at rune hq are literally noobs

tell them how to actually read a post and dont claim it as against the rules just because you added a "lmao" in it.

(i got an official once for saying Lmao in the beggining of my post -.-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2005, 9:45 am 
Steel Member

Well, in light of the Mods at HQ, I've copied a post from HQ that will be locked within the next minute. It's about a guy not following U.S. law.

Quote:
Quote:
mods, be SURE to validate people, and be sure to follow ALL COPPA laws for those under 13

Us law is so tight, I'm 12 and cnas surf the internet without any problem. I'm SICK of websites following this rule. I'm a redgistered member of all them with fake ages. Besides I don't even live in the the america so why should follow their **** laws. Nearly all my class are redgistered members of this site and they are under 13.

Ever since I saw that message; above' I have been greatly insulted. Just because I'm under 13 doesnt' mean I can't have a fun time or surf the web safely. I KNOW 50 MEMBERS WHO ARE UNDER 13. HA HA HA.

SPRTN

Youll see this message on every board until i get banned. But I'll be back... I have accesss to over 6 computers with diferrent ip addresses.

Wow, this guy's a rebel destined to be banned faster than you can say "Ooooo, you're in big trouble!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2005, 2:55 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
mods, be SURE to validate people, and be sure to follow ALL COPPA laws for those under 13

Us law is so tight, I'm 12 and cnas surf the internet without any problem. I'm SICK of websites following this rule. I'm a redgistered member of all them with fake ages. Besides I don't even live in the the america so why should follow their **** laws. Nearly all my class are redgistered members of this site and they are under 13.

Ever since I saw that message; above' I have been greatly insulted. Just because I'm under 13 doesnt' mean I can't have a fun time or surf the web safely. I KNOW 50 MEMBERS WHO ARE UNDER 13. HA HA HA.

SPRTN

Youll see this message on every board until i get banned. But I'll be back... I have accesss to over 6 computers with diferrent ip addresses.

That seems to be the casual poster on hq now anyway. Bad spelling. Stupidity. All in all moron. Someone that DESERVES to be banned. A lot of us didn't.

Cliff Dude - Please don't categorize the mods there..i know a lot of them and there nice people. Just 10-20 are utter morons.

Quote:
We could probably get the mods to be a bit more lenient if we actually tried rather than moaning (no offense).

Mods don't make the rules. They don't do what there told they lose there position.

I now have a new account obviously i wont be posting the name as that would get it banned. I wont be using it much just to put a few people i dislike in place..i want a low profile. Last time on hq i got a bit to much attention it got to the point were people just pmed me to ask "if i could <insert a stupid topic here> <insert person here>" and meh that was never my intentions i just wanted to moan..i found it fun and sometimes funny. Not be everyones personal poster just because they can't seem to do it. Although it is funny i moaned about tons of stuff on a website full of supporters of the game..yet they liked it. Weird that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2005, 4:48 pm 
Dragon Member

creepybacon wrote:
Cliff Dude - Please don't categorize the mods there..i know a lot of them and there nice people. Just 10-20 are utter morons.

Thats a lot of mods on one forum... well RuneHQ is a big fansite....

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2005, 2:10 am 

Quote:
creepybacon wrote:

Thats a lot of mods on one forum... well RuneHQ is a big fansite....

Lol. I think there's more mods then there is dedicated posters. :roll: It basicly goes on there now..you sign up..behave yourself for a month and you become a mod..it's more like a reward for good behavour then a job. Or at least it seems that way. ;)