Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Help me decide...Kindle Fire or IPod touch?
PostPosted: April 20th, 2012, 3:11 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: TheLion
RS Status: P2P
Cliff Dude wrote:
thelion777 wrote:
I’ve had to settle for cheap windows based computers.

Whoa now, just because Windows-based computers are relatively inexpensive doesn't mean they are of any less quality than a Apple computer.

I didn't mean that Windows based computers are of less quality. I've been a windows user for 20+ years and most generally have never had any major problems with any of the versions (at least nothing that my tech support brain couldn't fix). I simply meant that because of my limited budget, the best I could afford was a low cost windows pc and netbook.

It's a bit of a shock to my system every day when I come home from work to use my pc. We have some high end equipment at work and I get spoiled on it, so sometimes when I use my home pc, it feels like slow motion, lol.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: April 20th, 2012, 3:11 am 
Rsbandb Donor

Post subject: Re: Help me decide...Kindle Fire or IPod touch?
PostPosted: April 20th, 2012, 3:07 pm 
BANNED

RS Name: firering401
RS Status: F2P
thelion777 wrote:
Cliff Dude wrote:
thelion777 wrote:
I’ve had to settle for cheap windows based computers.

Whoa now, just because Windows-based computers are relatively inexpensive doesn't mean they are of any less quality than a Apple computer.

I didn't mean that Windows based computers are of less quality. I've been a windows user for 20+ years and most generally have never had any major problems with any of the versions (at least nothing that my tech support brain couldn't fix). I simply meant that because of my limited budget, the best I could afford was a low cost windows pc and netbook.

It's a bit of a shock to my system every day when I come home from work to use my pc. We have some high end equipment at work and I get spoiled on it, so sometimes when I use my home pc, it feels like slow motion, lol.

With all the garbage bogging down a Windows computer, I'm surprised anybody can get any work done... ever