Forum rules

• You may only bump your topic once every 48 hours using the bump feature.
  • State requirements for your clan. If your topic is vague in nature it will most likely get locked due to inactivity.

Post subject: [The Holy Slayer Legion]90+ Combat (Bare MIN) PvP/event clan
PostPosted: August 21st, 2009, 9:19 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: A N M R
RS Status: P2P
http://www.theholyslayerlegion.proboards.com

The Holy Slayer Legion

To join the Holy Slayer Legion; You must have at least 90+ combat at bare minimum. We require most recruits have 95+ combat, and most factions will require you to know ancients at level 70 magic, or have at least 70 range. When joining this clan you will be required to participate in as many PvP and practice events you can. You must be a Runescape member to join the Legion. As a Legion member, you have to willing to risk a bare minimum of 250k worth of equipment.

This is a PvP/ Event clan. Half the time is PvP the other time we will be doing other event's. This Legion however focuses mainly on the PvP of Runescape.

The Legion is separated into four different factions or branches. This means that when you are accepted into the clan, you are put into one of the four factions. When put into these faction you will be assigned the captain of that faction and that captain is now your PvP leader, who leads the their faction of the Legion. This makes it easier on me, and also provides our Legion with different squads which provides strategy in PvP. You will be ranked by your captain, and as you are ranked higher you will have higher priority in the PvP. As a recruit you are required to follow each instruction given by the captain and lieutenant. As an officer you are required to follow instructions given by the captain. As a lieutenant you are required to work along side your captain, and guard your captain from attacks. As a captain, you are required to follow the set captain laws, and follow each instruction I have given in PvP. I may rank lieutenants captains if I find they are worthy and capable of PvP leading.

If you wish to join and meet the req.

If you wish to join and meet the req. You may join by clicking the link at the top of the post and signing up on the website and posting your application, in the membership application section of the forum.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 21st, 2009, 9:19 pm 
Bronze Member