Forum rules

• You may only bump your topic once every 48 hours using the bump feature.
  • State requirements for your clan. If your topic is vague in nature it will most likely get locked due to inactivity.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Clan Excelium! 85+ FA 95+ Full
PostPosted: March 30th, 2009, 10:44 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Knight2315
RS Status: F2P
Clan Name: Excelium

||Forums || Memberlist || IRC: #Excelium ||
Not just a clan, a Family.

Requirements
`Swiftkit [IRC access]
`Activity
`Recommended 5 Rune sets

Trial Member
85+ Combat with 70+ Defence

95+ Combat with 75+ Defence

Clan History
Excelium all started out as an idea. 3 Friends have been apart for over a year, as their last clan had broken up. The 3 were Knight2315, Chris0072, and X One Life X. Nearly every day they would brainstorm clan names, hoping they would come across 'the name' that they would pick. But then, a name appeared, EXcelium. Right away, they sprang into action. Each of them quit the clans they were in, to make a new clan. A better clan. Everything began officially on March 27th 2009, 12:59 AM. Immediately, ex-members of the old clan that broke up long ago began to rejoin, friends came in, friend clans began to request Alliances, and here we are today. Although Excelium is new, we are shooting high, and hope to achieve the best that we possibly can.

What we offer

Excelium will have a variety of events such as the following:
MANY OFFICIAL WARS
Castle Wars
Clan Wars
Steel Wars
Tanking Practice
Full Out Interclans
Skilling Events
A lot more.

Why Should 'I' Join?
There are many reasons that you may want to join Excelium.
We are a warring clan, meaning we will be doing masses of wars, whether they are official, fun, or inter-clan.
We are not going to be a strict clan that kicks you out just because you missed a few wars. In my experience, that is very stupid that clans do that. You miss an important war because you have to go shopping that day. Who gives a crap? Life is more important than Runescape, and we respect that. As long as you tell us why you missed it, we're cool. That's all and well, but if you continue to miss wars for the same excuse on purpose, or see your account logged onto a different world, we may become mad. Excelium is a different clan. A unique clan. We have wars right on the spot. We may be in the IRC, and out of the blue, someone suggests we go clan warring, or castle warring. If there is enough people, and at leat 1 staff member comes, that event comes Official! If you want a fun filled experience of clanning, like warring (who cares if we win or loose? As long as we try our best.), and want a VERY active community...Join Excelium.

I'm convinced, how do I join?

"I'm convinced, so how do I join?"

1. First off, go to our Forums
2. Register on the forums.
3. Go to "Trial Member" Applications
4. Copy the Application form AFTER you read the clan rules.
5. Post your application.

So, what are you waiting for? Join the newest clan sensation that you have only dreamed of. Come to
EXcelium

`If you have any questions, please join #Excelium in IRC, and talk to an Op or Halfop.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 30th, 2009, 10:44 am 
Bronze Member