Post subject: The Informer May Roadtrip (Of Articles)
PostPosted: June 1st, 2015, 3:11 pm 

RS Name: Lord Earth
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Hi everyone! Our Dear Leader Shane let me out of the RSBandB Dungeon this month to write a roundup!!! All hail the Dear Leader!

We have a fabulous selection of Informer articles for you all this month! Colton started us out by telling us why his (future) child should play RuneScape and Mason told us all about RuneScape's love for wordplay. Mr. Bistro gave his analysis of RuneScape.com and Tanis gave us his thoughts on the RuneScape Road Trip. The last two RuneScape articles we have for you this month are Alex's commentary on the new drop system and how it takes away from the immersion of the game, and our Dear Leader Shane finishes the RuneScape articles off with a talk about the RuneScape GUI. Finally, Duke Juker has his gaming article, discussing the different types of gamers.

As for Skill of the Month, Tim wins his fifth skill of the month in a row, winning the Thieving skill of the month, gaining 32.4 million experience! In second, we have PoisonNova with 22.3 million experience gained, and Jamandy52 with 3.2 million experience gained. Congratulations, Tim, and here is your trophy!

I would also like to advertise our weekly PC Gaming event. We play every Tuesday night at 8:00 PM RSBandB time/MDT (that's 10 PM EDT) and we pick from a selection of Counterstrike: Global Offensive, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, and Garry's Mod. Please join us in our mumble server too. You can find a guide on that here!

Well, I'm going to see if I can escape! Catch y'all later!

Love,

Earth

This was originally posted as an Informer FrontPage article.

Global Moderator since August 25, 2014 18:30:29

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 1st, 2015, 3:11 pm