Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Forums are back!
PostPosted: February 28th, 2005, 9:50 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: mike12088
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
When the forums were down they were under slight improvements to security and modifications. One of the new features is the report system. Users can now report posts which do not follow the rules using this button Image beside the users post that you are reporting and then the mods will be able to deal with it faster. Please do not submit false reports as in submitting a report about someone that is not breaking any rules or being distruptive as this will get you in trouble.

One of the other new additions is that there is now a RS name field on the profile page, and it will appear under your avatar on the viewtopics page.

Horizontal scrolling has also been fixed, if a users posts go beyond the limit of the page, there will be a small scrollbar underneath their post to go sideways so the whole page is not distrupted. And large images are resized to fit on the page with a link to the full size image also.

Mike.

Example of post scrolling: VeryLongLine..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 28th, 2005, 9:50 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 1st, 2005, 4:04 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Marcownsu
The scrollbar is very smooth looking, and now I can report spammers! :D

User #680

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 1st, 2005, 5:16 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Stanley1943
RS Status: F2P
The button is well designed!..But sometime I want to quote, I click to that..
I'll get use to it pretty soon..=)

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 1st, 2005, 5:25 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: timabrendon
this site looks so cool now looks good i mean the home

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 1st, 2005, 5:26 pm 
Dragon Member

marcownsu wrote:
The scrollbar is very smooth looking, and now I can report spammers! :D

that means u gotta be careful with urself,

like ludacris said:"

One false move i'll take you down"

except mike and their mod group will

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 1st, 2005, 5:31 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Kill All X
im glad the site is back i was kinda starting to miss it, but anyways the updates are awsome!

--------------
^^ Ty Mushroom Queen for the awsome sig :D

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 1st, 2005, 5:31 pm 
Runite Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 1st, 2005, 5:36 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: timabrendon
can i ask a question i cant update my profile it says invalid rs2 info or something like that y does it keep saying that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 1st, 2005, 5:44 pm 
Black Member

RS Name: irishclover1
Site looks awsome dude!

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 1st, 2005, 5:46 pm 
Dragon Member

whoah forum just changed... it looks kinda weird now, but i'm sure we'll get used to it sooner or later

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 1st, 2005, 5:50 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Stanley1943
Rocket2004 wrote:
whoah forum just changed... it looks kinda weird now, but i'm sure we'll get used to it sooner or later

Don't get what you meant forum just changed?...do you mean the new buttons?.. Forget it...I still not use to the report button, when i try to quote, i click the report..but i agree with you, we will get use to it..
EDIT:I see it..nvm..I see the change on the list of forums..and the new sub forum!..rocket your idea is up !..YAY!..

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2005, 10:33 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: As Above
nice changes youve made here guys, it was worth the few days wait.... :D

Saradomin Disciple
Legends Quest Completed!!!
CURRENT SLAYER ASSIGNMENT: UNNASIGNED

Feel free to PM in game, RSN: calcium878, just tell me that your are from RSBANDB :lol:

Click here to go to the RSBandB Unnoficial Drop Party Thread!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2005, 11:30 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: LEWentworth
Clan Name: SCCM friends
timabrendon wrote:
can i ask a question i cant update my profile it says invalid rs2 info or something like that y does it keep saying that?

Have you checked if your an f2p or p2p in your profile?

I like the new changes thanx so much. Oh what do we do if we have 3 RS accounts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2005, 11:37 am 
Steel Member

RS Name: WeirdBeard11
Lol I have about 7 rs accounts but most i forgot my pass so now i just have a noob f2p pker (oddeyseus) and a p2p main weirdbeard11
(I don't use oddeyseus any more to be honest I think i'll take him outta my profile)

If you're interested in joining a level 50+ Clan for members only click this link
http://www.runescapehunters.bravehost.com

He who overcomes others is strong
He who overcomes himself is mighty

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2005, 9:03 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Marcownsu
It takes a while to load the scrollbar sometimes.

User #680

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2005, 8:59 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: syed38
no1 leaves rsbandb. noone

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum Index » RSBandB » General Announcements » Forums are back! Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]