Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Java errors at loading screen?
PostPosted: July 29th, 2011, 10:10 am 
Steel Member

RS Name: 420darkd
RS Status: P2P
Attachment:
java error3.png
Recently on every browser I try to play runescape in, I receive these two Java errors which makes me revert into "unsigned" mode as I play. It makes the world select page different and there is no lobby anymore with worlds and chat. Also there is no Fullscreen or HD. I have the latest version of Java and seems like I have hit rock bottom, so please help.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: July 29th, 2011, 10:10 am 
Steel Member

Post subject: Re: Java errors at loading screen?
PostPosted: July 29th, 2011, 12:24 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: mike12088
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
Try opening the Java settings menu from the control panel and deleting the certificates you have there for RuneScape/Jagex. It should redownload them. Control Panel->Java->Security->Certificates

If you have no certificates there, then another thing you can try is deleting the RuneScape cache. It stores it at C:\.jagex_cache_32 You can just delete the directory and it will redownload everything.

If neither of those work, there is always the Official RuneScape client. I prefer it to playing in a browser. It comes with it's own bundled version of Java so it should always work.