Pit yourself and your friends against the undead in Dimension of the Damned
and compete for the unique title of King/Queen of the Damned and a host of prizes - the ultimate PvM challenge
Start the one-hour timer using your HUD in-game and rack up points while slaying as many zombies as you can to secure your place on the leaderboard
. You can restart the clock to improve your score as many times as you'd like. The top 1,000 players after ten days will make it through to the finale
on the 28th for the chance to win a selection of sought-after prizes, including (but not limited to) lifetime membership, an all expenses paid trip to Jagex and 200M GP.
- Dimension of the Damned is PvM only, even in the Wilderness.
- All players start with maxed stats and starter gear.
- Catching Zombeism from bites saps your health, but you can stave off the effects by taking antidotes and/or consuming modified shrimps prior to battle.
- These (and other useful items) can be obtained from Zkrik's shop in Faladorusing bottle corks. You can also get them from supply drops, but you'll only have three minutes to find the crate.
- Falador is a safe space where the dead don't rise. You'll be escorted back there by white knights if you become inactive, and you'll respawn there if you die. However, players with Zombeism can't pass through the gates.
- Banks across Gielinor will be open for use. Space is limited though, and you'll have to pay for it in bottle corks.
- You can read about the rules for the finale here.
The chance to compete for a place in the Finale ends in ten days, so don't delay. You'll also be able to see how the Jmods fare in Dimension of the Damned during Tuesday's live stream
! Details below.Note that Dimension of the Damned is only available in NXT - Click here to download the client!LootScape!
Do you watch our live streams? No? Why not? This month we bring you LootScape, an all-new way for you to get yourself some awesome in-game goodies by watching our live streams every month
Just connect your RuneScape account to your Twitch account and tune into one of our Tuesday or Friday live streams to get some free stuff!
First up in our goodie bags for all of you is the amazing Twitching Orb pet - you'll be able to claim it in any of our Tuesday or Friday streams throughout October; this week, you'll be able to claim your pet on Tuesday's stream.
You can connect your RS account to your Twitch account and find out more about it here
You can read the full list of this week's updates on the patch notes forum thread
See you in the top 1,000?The RuneScape TeamLive Streams this week
Each week we livestream Q&As, in-game events and more. Watch our streams and find out more information about our streams over on our Twitch channel
Check our YouTube channel
, too, for recap videos of streams you may have missed!
Tuesday, October 17th - 12:00-17:00 UTC (Game Time) - JMods take on Dimension of the Damned
It's a case of survival of the fittest (or the least rubbish). Join a team of unsuspecting JMods as they each try to kill as many zombies (and die as little as possible) in an hour. How will you compare to them?
Expect the unexpected. And screaming. And possibly some rage-quitting.
Friday, October 20th - 17:00 UTC (Game Time) - Patch Notes Preview
Join Mod Shauny for a review of next week's tasty Patch Notes!
Sunday, October 22nd - 19:00 UTC (Game Time) - PvM with Mod Lee
Top up your PvM tactics with your weekly dose of monster-killing with Mod Lee!