Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 4:51 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: sundayunion2
RS Status: P2P
**** who are they to tell me how to live my life? boo!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 4:51 pm 
Adamantite Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 5:35 pm 
Black Member

RS Name: drew dawgg
Clan Name: Aspiration Of Deprivation
meh, everyone should already know that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 5:55 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Status: Classic
Robbie wrote:
I stopped reading after 4 words.

You do that with posts too...Ya, if Jagex really cared they start banning hackers left and right (we all know who they are). But that would require too much work.

Btw...where are these kids parents...my mom always kicked me out of the house when I played video games for more then a half an hour...made me go play baseball in the backyard or go to the store or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 7:12 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Mistymaple
Clan Name: Cult: The Order Of Cabbage
Someone committed suicide!? Well I'm not surprised they're taking it seriously if that is honestly the case.
Whilst reading the update/announcement I thought, 'Well yeah I can understand how it happens' people getting upset and all that. I get annoyed with the game sometimes because I'm not a multi millionaire in gp so I haven't got enough to get another set of rune when I die or whatever. But as soon as I get upset I stop playing, some people are just obsessed. My bf (well, maybe, used to be, dunno anymore) got banned for 3 days and he felt the need to make another account just so he could play during those days. Reason number 83 of ending it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 1:31 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Status: Old School (2007)
Here, I translated this Dutch article about the boy who committed suicide, although it isn't too good, I think you can get the overall picture.

Quote:
UTRECHT - a 14-year-old person boy Bunnik have rehung themselves after he felt himself treasons at playing a computer game. School in Utrecht has Wednesday farewell of him has been taken, thus Thursday appeared reported in on the Internet.

The drop as a result of which he proceeded to suicide pale that a friend is account for the popular computer game RuneScape had gehackt. The boy placed, for he to its action proceeded, an anglophone farewell bulletin on its Internet site. In this told he among other things that he had many problems on school and at home. He said get little support and have disappointed.

To be headmaster said in its farewell reason to the students that it is well remember that there always people are who you want support in difficult and dark times. „Het is with difficulty get used to the idea that he no longer sits in the class, no longer by pace and meefietst no longer run to school. It is but the question if itself this has realised at then he chose from this life at stappen.”

I also found this...which appears to be his last message

http://www.techzine.nl/uploaded/17551_b8bc8d69.jpg

I agree with Southrend, that is probably why Jagex announced this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 1:40 pm 
BANNED

That's messed up... :shock:

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 1:40 pm 
BANNED

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 6:39 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Ult_Spash
meesekiller wrote:
Robbie wrote:
I stopped reading after 4 words.

You do that with posts too...Ya, if Jagex really cared they start banning hackers left and right (we all know who they are). But that would require too much work.

Btw...where are these kids parents...my mom always kicked me out of the house when I played video games for more then a half an hour...made me go play baseball in the backyard or go to the store or something.

so he read
you do that with

aww u conefused him

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 26th, 2006, 2:49 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Mistymaple
Clan Name: Cult: The Order Of Cabbage
Wow... I've just read the link Chris out up.
That is so sad. I'm in shock and I didn't even know the guy. I guess its a warning to everyone. But did you notice he said he enjoyed life in his clan, meaning that runescape can also cheer people up, if only for a limited time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 27th, 2006, 5:28 pm 
Dragon Member

Chris wrote:
Here, I translated this Dutch article about the boy who committed suicide, although it isn't too good, I think you can get the overall picture.
[/size]
Quote:
UTRECHT - a 14-year-old person boy Bunnik have rehung themselves after he felt himself treasons at playing a computer game. School in Utrecht has Wednesday farewell of him has been taken, thus Thursday appeared reported in on the Internet.

The drop as a result of which he proceeded to suicide pale that a friend is account for the popular computer game RuneScape had gehackt. The boy placed, for he to its action proceeded, an anglophone farewell bulletin on its Internet site. In this told he among other things that he had many problems on school and at home. He said get little support and have disappointed.

To be headmaster said in its farewell reason to the students that it is well remember that there always people are who you want support in difficult and dark times. „Het is with difficulty get used to the idea that he no longer sits in the class, no longer by pace and meefietst no longer run to school. It is but the question if itself this has realised at then he chose from this life at stappen.”

I also found this...which appears to be his last message

http://www.techzine.nl/uploaded/17551_b8bc8d69.jpg

I agree with Southrend, that is probably why Jagex announced this.

*shrunk for space*

let me try...
Quote:
UTRECHT - a 14-year-old boy who lived in Bunnik hung himself after he was hacked on a computer game. On wednesday his Schoolmates lerned of his suicide and bided him a farewell. thus on Thursday his death was reported on the Internet.

The suicide is a result of hack buy his friend on the popular computer game RuneScape. The boy placed an farewell bulletin on a Internet site. In this, he told that he had many problems in school and at home. He said he got little support and was disappointed. (i think)

The headmaster of the school said that in his farewell to him and he told the students that he well remembers that there have always been people who want support in difficult and dark times. „Yet is with difficulty get used to the idea that he no longer sits in the class, no longer by pace and no longer comes to school. But the question is why did he think suicide was the awnser?”

and i said somthing first

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 27th, 2006, 6:46 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Melanie256
Clan Name: Oak Island Pirates
Man, what a loser. No sympathy for him!

*Totus vestri substructio es usus nobis.
*You'd be surprised at the kinds of chances they have in Hell.
*Corndogs ease the pain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 27th, 2006, 8:24 pm 
Dragon Member

TheMothAssassin wrote:
Man, what a loser. No sympathy for him!

er... what?
what you say? what you say?
all your base!

who weere you talking aboot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 28th, 2006, 12:41 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Melanie256
Clan Name: Oak Island Pirates
I was talking about the dead Dutch dude.

*Totus vestri substructio es usus nobis.
*You'd be surprised at the kinds of chances they have in Hell.
*Corndogs ease the pain.