Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
How would you rate this update?
5 - Very Good 20%  20%  [ 11 ]
5 - Very Good 20%  20%  [ 11 ]
4 - Good 17%  17%  [ 9 ]
4 - Good 17%  17%  [ 9 ]
3 - Ok 7%  7%  [ 4 ]
3 - Ok 7%  7%  [ 4 ]
2- Bad 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
2- Bad 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
1 - Very Bad 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
1 - Very Bad 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
Total votes: 54
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2005, 10:27 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Southrend
RS Status: Classic
dragonrai6 wrote:
Holy!!!! Someone bought Ammy of Fury in Fally 2 for 70mill!!! :shock:

Someone got rich there!

But if you go to the store. You see that a Onyx stone costs 300.000 tokkul while a dragonstone costs 1.500 tokkul. So technally the value of the onyx stone is 200 times the value of a dragonstone.

So if the price of a dragonstone is 75k then the new stone would be 15 million. So someone got really lucky with it!

Proud RSB&B Member #570 since 12/27/04
Proud RSB&B Mod since 7/24/05

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 4th, 2005, 10:27 am 
Dragon Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2005, 10:57 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: thief121212
RS Status: P2P
I don't see the point in buying this new amulet stuff until it's at least under 1M. Besides, why do people want new stuff so much that they have to pay 70M just for an amulet that has a few more bonus points on it?! Do they want people to just ask where they got it and how?! And then respond, "I made it."?! What is with people and paying that much for such a bad amulet?!

Thumbs up to the Fight pit. I like it alot.
Thumbs down to the new amulet. Really pointless to buy unless you can make it.

~Thief

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2005, 11:09 am 
Chat Moderator

Location: There's a place in the world where the sun won't shine, consumed of color and depth. I'm not there. ca
RS Name: Alex 43
Clan Name: Rsbandb! All the way!
I made it to the level 360s, but got 2-hitted to death. They're tough. (Earned 992 tokkul.)

I read on the events guide on the Runescape forums that the 'boss' is level 720. Holy Saradomin, and I thought the Kalphite Queen was tough, but THIS is intense. Not only must you brave a ton of high-hitting special attack enemies, but do all this alone. It should also have a group thing where 10 people maximum can enter at a time or something, but they split the tokkul reward at the end.

Forget that amulet, it's the ring I want. Makes you immortal on the spot, except to a few lucky people who bring pickaxes. They're complaining because a flag-holder can just morph into stone with it until the other team gets smart. It's gonna be the same price, though, isn't it? The ring of wealth is the same price as the amulet of glory, after all.

And I wonder if you can dip the onyx amulet in the fountain of heroes. I know there HAS to be something to it that makes it more worthwhile.

One thing I would want to add is a monster count which displays the number of monsters killed, remaining, and how many more until the next level monsters.

Oh well. Guess it's time to start earning tokkul.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2005, 1:08 pm 
Cleverly Disguised Spammer

RS Name: Piratesock
Clan Name: The Mushroom Pirate Federation
Quote:
read on the events guide on the Runescape forums that the 'boss' is level 720. Holy Saradomin, and I thought the Kalphite Queen was tough, but THIS is intense. Not only must you brave a ton of high-hitting special attack enemies, but do all this alone. It should also have a group thing where 10 people maximum can enter at a time or something, but they split the tokkul reward at the end.

I'll confirm that. My level 126 friend aparently made it to there. Then he got 3 hit.

There must be a weakness because hell..no chance otherwise.

Rumors that the reward for killing it is a cape of survival. Can't be confirmed as no ones killed it. BUT IT DAM WELL BETTER NOT BE. Considering the drop off the queen and then killing a lvl 700+ SOLO is a cape or some other crap reward would be the HUGEST, BIGGEST, STUPIDIST rip off EVER.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2005, 1:11 pm 
BANNED

RS Status: Classic
creepybacon wrote:
Rumors that the reward for killing it is a cape of survival. Can't be confirmed as no ones killed it. BUT IT DAM WELL BETTER NOT BE. Considering the drop off the queen and then killing a lvl 700+ SOLO is a cape or some other crap reward would be the HUGEST, BIGGEST, STUPIDIST rip off EVER.

well what if the cape stats are like +30..

would you still complain?

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2005, 1:17 pm 

Quote:
creepybacon wrote:

well what if the cape stats are like +30..

would you still complain?

Yes.

And that's not very likely, is it?

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 4th, 2005, 1:17 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2005, 2:37 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Brad7443
so i wonder if it is possible to kill this "boss" monster, i mean it could just be Jagex toying with us, so some people will just try again and again to kill it =\ when it's not possible.... evil Jagex :twisted:

Co-host of RSBANDB!Update: 2006-2010
Biggest thorn in Shane's side: 2005-2010

Don't despair because it's over. Smile because it happened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2005, 2:59 pm 

I would imagine it's like the other monsters. Very low def and VERY low hits. I was almost 3 hitting the lvl 90s for god sakes. So it's level is more like a black demon defence wise. It's probably still got attack and strength of a level 700 though. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2005, 3:17 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: dknifton2004
the lvl 90's are easy the lvl 180's are kinda easy but take the **** becasue of there heal ability the lvl 320 aint to tuff i supose if u range them with 70+ range and the 720 i suppose magic is a likely option?

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2005, 11:37 pm 
BANNED

RS Name: Crysala
i feel this is a great update for the high levels. finally somewhere noobs will rarely bother to venture. the level 700 sounds stupid but it has to be possible to kill or they would not have put it in the game. but i think the rewards when u die should be better i mean if youre going to spendyour time in there it might as well be worthwhile..especially for the price the new weapons and the gem and stuff is going for..you make it almost to the end and u get 990 tokkul?? rip off pl0x

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 5th, 2005, 12:07 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Stanley1943
RS Status: F2P
I like Southrend's analizing 8)

These new mini-games, high combat level get advantage of. Never tried out, from the looks of it, time to get some tokens :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 5th, 2005, 6:17 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: 1warrior1
i say i do like it, i got to the lvl 320's and one almost killed me than i have 2 lvl 180's and a lvl 320 and they just heal each other :? so i just gave up cuz i never killed them like in 5 min... but before i left they hit 26, 20, 29...to death...i got like 1400 tokkulls (wdf!! :x ) i was in there for like hour... but i did get good combat xp =)

[*img*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/tinopham/signatures/zammy.gif[/*img*]
[*img*]http://rvms.net/cliff/images/rsbandb4life2.png[/*img*]
That reminds me of something. I heard a somewhat twisted version of that tale many many years ago. I don't remember the whole thing, but I do remember one line describing Rapunzel. She had beautiful, long, golden hair flowing...from each nostril

Current Goals:
Fishing 79/80 or higher
Cooking 71/80
Woodcutting 68/75
Mining 67/70
Smithing 56/60

WDF I HAD PIN AND I STILL GOT HACKED!!! THERE WAS PERFECT PROTECTION I SWEAR TO GOD YOU DON'T KNOW THE WAY THE PERSON HACKED ME....

ALL SKILLS ABOVE 50 YEA!
BTW, i never asked to be this good :P, Oh, and make sure the girl your hitting on doesn't have a boyfriend first... I learned from experience on September 2nd 2005... 68th runite member :P

Your signature was too large, it has been resized to smaller size.
Please fix it, the limit on this site is 600 x 300 pixels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 5th, 2005, 7:13 am 
Steel Member

RS Name: Clandestinum
The boss is level 704, isn't he? A friend of mine who made it to him says so. I only got to the first 180. =( Almost killed him but he healed at like the last second. Then he hit 23-21. Argh. Still lots of fun though. =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 5th, 2005, 7:38 am 
Dragon Member

Clan Name: Clanless
Yeah its pretty fun. I have heard that the final guy is 702. So far I only got to the 360 mage guy or whatever he is. I was gonna go farther but I lagged and died. :( Its fun though. I got 2005 tokul in like 10 mins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 6th, 2005, 12:55 am 
Runite Member

Location: In the dungeon of the party room, organizing events.
RS Name: the blue men
The new ring turns you into a stone...
That is so totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can any1 post of some1 wearing that ring?