Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Hope this help's (plz read)
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 9:05 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Skyline rx8
RS Status: P2P
Today I was hacked by a guy named Fueldigga(add him to ignore) So im poor as of now...I would like donation's but it's okay if u dont so I highly advise u to add him...Wanna know how I know he hacked me...this is the part that really got me mad...on my friend's list(all of my friend's are deleted)it say's "U were hacked by Fueldigga

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 9:05 am 
Runite Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 9:12 am 
Lol.. Why does he say who it is.. maybe hes just trying to get you too report it to Jagex, so they ban the wrong person.. but i cant donate anything since im just as poor as you even though i didnt get hacked.. im sorry for your loss though

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 9:15 am 
Cleverly Disguised Spammer

RS Name: Piratesock
Clan Name: The Mushroom Pirate Federation
Sorry to hear about your lose, i think its againts the rules to ask for things so you may wish to edit that. Nothing can be done about your lose i suggest you change your recovery questions and scan your pc for any spy-were. Good luck for the future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 9:16 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: 1warrior1
yea if i wasnt hacked of my cannon and 900k, i would probably donate... why do people waste time hacking!, check the guys stats, if he sucks than report, if not then dont because why would he do it if e has good skills...

[*img*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/tinopham/signatures/zammy.gif[/*img*]
[*img*]http://rvms.net/cliff/images/rsbandb4life2.png[/*img*]
That reminds me of something. I heard a somewhat twisted version of that tale many many years ago. I don't remember the whole thing, but I do remember one line describing Rapunzel. She had beautiful, long, golden hair flowing...from each nostril

Current Goals:
Fishing 79/80 or higher
Cooking 71/80
Woodcutting 68/75
Mining 67/70
Smithing 56/60

WDF I HAD PIN AND I STILL GOT HACKED!!! THERE WAS PERFECT PROTECTION I SWEAR TO GOD YOU DON'T KNOW THE WAY THE PERSON HACKED ME....

ALL SKILLS ABOVE 50 YEA!
BTW, i never asked to be this good :P, Oh, and make sure the girl your hitting on doesn't have a boyfriend first... I learned from experience on September 2nd 2005... 68th runite member :P

Your signature was too large, it has been resized to smaller size.
Please fix it, the limit on this site is 600 x 300 pixels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 9:20 am 
Runite Member

creepybacon wrote:
Sorry to hear about your lose, i think its againts the rules to ask for things so you may wish to edit that. Nothing can be done about your lose i suggest you change your recovery questions and scan your pc for any spy-were. Good luck for the future.

Im not saying Im asking for stuff Im saying donation's would be gratefully aprreciated...Im not asking for donation's

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 9:22 am 
Quote:
check the guys stats, if he sucks than report, if not then dont because why would he do it if e has good skills...

So you're saying that hacking others would be a waste of time if you're a hi level person??..

Personally I'd say it helps you out whether of not you're hi level.. The hacker probably earns more in the time he spends hacking someone - than doing what he makes the most off from his skills.. That's just my point of view.. I wouldn't think "Oh well, it's only 900K" if I was hacking others.. Would you?

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 9:22 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 9:24 am 
Runite Member

Location: OmgGgGG stork3r!11!1one oneevelen!1!11 exclamation mark!11!12"
I think that lots of high levels hack, such as Robin Hood, he's level 123 and I was told that he's a big-time hacker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 5:52 pm 
Runite Member

these are the guy's stat's u wont belive it...Now I wonder how high lvl ppl get rich...look at his lvl's

Post subject: Re: Hope this help's (plz read)
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 6:02 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Kingphatguy2
Jiffy wrote:
Today I was hacked by a guy named Fueldigga(add him to ignore) So im poor as of now...I would like donation's but it's okay if u dont so I highly advise u to add him...Wanna know how I know he hacked me...this is the part that really got me mad...on my friend's list(all of my friend's are deleted)it say's "U were hacked by Fueldigga

well first off you cannot be hacked unless you where given a key logger or your pass is so ez that someone can guess it. secondly the worlds u where hacked by fueldigga cannot fit in the friends list spot. it has a max of 12 characters. u where hacked by fueldigga has 27 characters.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 6:30 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: LEWentworth
Clan Name: SCCM friends
actually it pends.
Line 1 You were
Line 2 Hacked By
Line 3 fueldigga

it's possible
Just use more than one line

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 6:33 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Alexpeeex
RS Status: F2P
fueldigga could be some1 elses account, but that could just be a fake name... I've been hacked twice and if I were you, I'd just work my ars of to get the stuff back, don't wait for donations and waste your time. Your lucky if you even get 100gp!

Goals:
Level 75 in all stats [24/24]*complete*
99 Runecrafting [99/99]*complete* =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 6:38 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Roklav
or you told someone your paaword. it is almost impossible to hack anyways. it will take years to get your pass. the hacker will be dead long before the program types in the pass.

Roklav is going to be the best miner smith!!! Ranked 5th miner.

personal best 113 runites
always mining at hero guild

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 6:41 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Kingphatguy2
Valkor wrote:
or you told someone your paaword. it is almost impossible to hack anyways. it will take years to get your pass. the hacker will be dead long before the program types in the pass.

no.. its possible to hack but anybody that has the intelegence/programs to do so would not waste their time and or take the risk of getting caught for a few pixels in a game.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 7:12 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Roklav
x paco x wrote:
Valkor wrote:

no.. its possible to hack but anybody that has the intelegence/programs to do so would not waste their time and or take the risk of getting caught for a few pixels in a game.

when i said almost impossible, i'm referring to having a program code in all the pass combinations. it will take a lifetime to finish because a pass can range from 1 to max of 21. you also have to consider the pass changes so that makes it even harder.

that is why pass scammers create noob accounts with rs or jagex name and scaring the hell out of you to get your pass. if only jagex takes a stand to ban all accounts from that ip, then we'll have less scammers.

Roklav is going to be the best miner smith!!! Ranked 5th miner.

personal best 113 runites
always mining at hero guild

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2005, 8:54 pm 
Mithril Member

The axelman wrote:
Lol.. Why does he say who it is.. maybe hes just trying to get you too report it to Jagex, so they ban the wrong person.. but i cant donate anything since im just as poor as you even though i didnt get hacked.. im sorry for your loss though